Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Doomguy & Duke
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xenoman

If these two heroes would fight, WHO would win?

While you're voting I'm going to get myself a couple of meatball sandwiches.

Old Post 09-17-01 06:28 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Duke Nukem. Yes, the Duke. He has bigger guns, bigger attitude and bigger muscles. The DOOMGUY friggin' grunts like hes humping a wall through the entire game, NEVER says a word. Duke? You cant get the guy to say enough funny shit. Duke's got the guns, the brains and the brawn. Oh wait, nevermind the DOOMGUY...cause he just found the BFG! W00T!

Old Post 09-17-01 06:37 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

Now, Duke has the RPG and the Doomguy has the RL. This should be quite interesting.

Old Post 09-17-01 06:43 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Duke Nukem. Yes, the Duke. He has bigger guns, bigger attitude and bigger muscles. The DOOMGUY friggin' grunts like hes humping a wall through the entire game, NEVER says a word. Duke? You cant get the guy to say enough funny shit. Duke's got the guns, the brains and the brawn. Oh wait, nevermind the DOOMGUY...cause he just found the BFG! W00T!

DoomGuy isn't good at speaking, he's good at yelling for death and maoning

Old Post 09-17-01 06:59 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

DoomGuy isn't good at speaking, he's good at yelling for death and maoning

Well DUR! :P

Old Post 09-17-01 07:09 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

A spacemarine that's gone mad by horrible demons vs. a badass from L.A. with alot of chicks. rofl

Old Post 09-17-01 07:35 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

I prefer demons, not just some random chicks who are infected by AIDS in L.A.

Old Post 09-17-01 07:58 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

True.

If D3 comes out as a prequel, we'll probably se alot from the labs at Phobos and Deimos. Hell, you'll probably even begin the game at earth before the Doomguy went for Phobos.

If it's a sequel, then hell has prepared another army for earth, but that's just my guess.

Old Post 09-17-01 08:31 #
Davidoom

DoomGuy ( AND THIS NAME AINT FUCKING FLYNN, LOL!!! ) sucks at talking, I say he kicks Duke's ass, Duke can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

nuff' said.

Old Post 09-17-01 10:04 #
Davidoom is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

Duke has the attitude but the Doomguy has the magnitude...(don't ask)..arg, I'm starving.../me heads for the kitchen to make some meatball sandwiches, attached from Dark Fox ass....ROFL

Old Post 09-17-01 10:08 #
Davidoom

haha ewww

i start college in an hour, yay doomin...i mean computing.

Old Post 09-17-01 10:09 #
Davidoom is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

hehe ok

I've got myself a real cold so no school for me today...but I'll recover in notime. (duh...lol)

Old Post 09-17-01 10:16 #
Davidoom

hehe good stuff

i have a cold also and from the weather outside, it wont get much better.

ah well, thank god for lap tops.

Old Post 09-17-01 10:19 #
Xenoman

At my school, we can't even enter the room that's full of computers until we're in the 9th grade. :|

Hate that friggin' shithole. The teachers are so afraid that younger kids will enter and start "playing" with the comps...I mean, mess around and destroy cables....=)

Old Post 09-17-01 10:23 #
Davidoom

At my school, we can't even enter the room that's full of computers until we're in the 9th grade. :|

OMG!! That is torture!!
We had that similar scenario back 2 years ago, what me and my friend did was when everybody left school....about an hour after school ended..we'd go to the comp room and just browse the net for hours!!!

no-one ever caught us!!.....ah the memories...

Old Post 09-17-01 10:28 #
Xenoman

And the funny thing is that the room is full of MACS. Good GOD!!

They actually look like little toys with a few wires attached to them.

Old Post 09-17-01 10:39 #
Super-Joe
Mini-Member

DoomGuy isn't good at speaking, he's good at yelling

in space, nobody can hear you screem...

Old Post 09-17-01 21:21 #
Super-Joe is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Doom guy'd kick duke's ass from here to the inner rings of hell. After all, Duke doesn't have the BFG.

Old Post 09-17-01 21:53 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

some blonde girl would walk by Duke and he'd look at her while the Doomguy sneaks behind and turns Duke's head into mush with the Super Shotgun

Old Post 09-18-01 00:30 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Taggart.....*cough* *cough*.....uhhhh, I mean Doomguy could beat Duke Faggotem any day!

Old Post 09-18-01 01:51 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

You got THAT right.

Old Post 09-18-01 06:33 #
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

One word: BFG.
That would fry Duke before he could pop off a smart-ass one-liner.
Duke:
"Hey, that's a-
*insert sound of BFG loading up here*
WHOOOOOOSHHHH!!
*sound of Duke being torn to pieces*
DooMGuy-"Heh."
Get me?

Old Post 09-20-01 22:59 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

DOOM guy would obliderate duke with his fists, AND THATS WITHOUT A BERSERK PAKAGE!!!!!

Old Post 09-20-01 23:08 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
doomsick
no need for a title.

doomguy, hands down...duke is too happy go lucky. doomguy has a tortured brain...he's seen some serious shit, and he's probably out of his mind. he'd walk up to duke, annihilate him and just keep walking...

Old Post 09-21-01 02:55 #
doomsick is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

If these two heroes would fight, WHO would win?

ummm, I have to think through about this again...doomguy is always known as the hero which everyone knows all along...but duke? eh I thought he fought for his sexual desires...

Old Post 09-21-01 03:30 #
Xenoman

eh I thought he fought for his sexual desires...

That's true, but he saved the world from an alien force though to get back to his chicks. :|

Old Post 09-21-01 06:09 #
AndrewB
I would commit first degree murder and then fabricate evidence to make it look like self defense.

I voted for Duke in protest of all lopsided inter-game polls on this site which include DOOM options.

Old Post 09-21-01 07:50 #
AndrewB is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

So we can't have a DOOM option in our polls when it's about games?

Old Post 09-21-01 09:11 #
Davidoom

lol @ andrew

Old Post 09-21-01 16:55 #
Xenoman

Indeed. :|

Old Post 09-21-01 16:58 #