Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Doomguy & Duke
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AndrewB
I would commit first degree murder and then fabricate evidence to make it look like self defense.

Well doesn't it seem a tad pointless to you?

Old Post 09-22-01 06:37 #
AndrewB is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Last I checked, Andrew, this was Doomworld. I would hope that EVERYONE who voted voted for Tag.....er, Doomguy (Duke has a real name though, I'll give him that).

Old Post 09-24-01 03:10 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Crendowing, why do you think that all of us are trying to piss you off? I mean, what have we done to you?

Yes, you can call him Doomguy.

Old Post 09-24-01 05:34 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Crendowing, why do you think that all of us are trying to piss you off? I mean, what have we done to you?

I've matured, I just have a temper. That's all.

Old Post 09-25-01 00:02 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Apparently.

Old Post 09-25-01 05:25 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Well, I'm calm compared to how I was 7 years ago. When I was in 4th grade I had to be checked into a mental institute. Thank the maker I took karate lessons to vent my anger.

BTW, if it wasn't for my anger problem, I probably would never have discovered DOOM (go to my reply here to find out how).

Old Post 09-26-01 00:31 #
Xenoman

Fair enough.

Old Post 09-26-01 05:32 #