Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Maps in Doom2

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:49. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xenoman

Which map was the finest and most hard to complete?

(Except the Icon of Sin)

Old Post 09-17-01 09:27 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Davidoom

I've obviously been away for too long, I wanna play Doom 2 again to re-visit them baby-fucking-levels.

:D

Old Post 09-17-01 10:06 #
Davidoom is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

Heh, where have ya been?

Old Post 09-17-01 10:11 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Davidoom

Well I was heavily involved in Grand Prix 2 projects and I had numerous holidays, I still haven't finished my DOOM project from April..
*gasp*

Old Post 09-17-01 10:13 #
Davidoom is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

I still haven't finished my DOOM project from April..

What's it about?

Old Post 09-17-01 10:17 #
Davidoom

I was never good a storylines but it's basically like a 11thSeptember2001 on Deimos, i made it before the disaster, i'm not a sick man heh

there is more to it but i'm gonna try edit the storyline again.

Old Post 09-17-01 10:22 #
Xenoman

I understand =) Well, it's sounds good to me...so it'll take place on Deimos before the demons came trough the dimensional portals?

Old Post 09-17-01 10:25 #
Davidoom

Well, it's a totally different storyline from the original....heh

Old Post 09-18-01 14:19 #
Xenoman

Yeah, otherwise it's just a copy, silly me. Btw, I hate my computer, 64 SDRAM and stuff.

Old Post 09-18-01 14:20 #
Davidoom

haha you hate it?

i've had mine for 3 years and i still have it

it crashes an average 3 times a day....haha

Old Post 09-18-01 14:22 #
Xenoman

I have had this one for 2 years. :|

I THOUGHT I bought the right type of SDRAM yesterday until we found out that one of the specifications were wrong. :|

Old Post 09-18-01 14:26 #
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Heh.....Level 10: Refueling Base is easy on Not Too Rough or lower. Then you just fight the Baron. But on the higher difficulty levels, it's scary to walk into the main part of the level, and hear the horrifying "AAAAARRRRGHHHH!!", and to hear the WA-THUNK! WA-THUNK! WA-THUNK! WA-THUNK! of the Cyber walking around. It's also really hard to kill him, even though he keeps teleporting, especially if you don't have a really powerful weapon.

Old Post 09-19-01 21:37 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I really like the Living End.

Old Post 09-19-01 21:55 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Refueling Base- Awesome level, probably my favorite doom song ever on the map, but not to hard after a while.

Circle of Death - pfft! Too easy...

Industrial Zone - Sort of easy, but I have yet to find the secret level (damn me).

Chasm - Yech, horrible architecture, but one hell of a challenge.

Living End - Sweet architecture, one Hell of a chalenge, and an awesome end.

Old Post 09-20-01 03:05 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Refueling Base- Oh My god this level is so much fun..

Circle of Death - Right. The hard part is where?

Industrial Zone - A Fun little rampage, where in the middle of a supposed industrial zone, there rests a castle. WHY!?

Chasm - I like this level. Frustrating constriction, but that's where a lot of the challenge comes from, and I like a challenge.

Living End - This was an amazing way to bring the game to a closing.

Old Post 09-20-01 03:18 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

Industrial Zone - A Fun little rampage, where in the middle of a supposed industrial zone, there rests a castle. WHY!?

It stands to reason that should Demons take over the Earth some day, they would build Castles and Bases all over the place.

Old Post 09-20-01 03:29 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

It stands to reason that should Demons take over the Earth some day, they would build Castles and Bases all over the place.

But still, that place looked almost nothing like an "Industrial Zone".

Old Post 09-20-01 03:38 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

But still, that place looked almost nothing like an "Industrial Zone".

And it had the right music for itself too.

Old Post 09-20-01 05:48 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

SHADOW WOOD

Old Post 09-20-01 17:58 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

SWEDISH MEATBALL

Old Post 09-20-01 18:43 #
DooMBoy
Heh

WHAT'S WITH THE MEATBALLS?!?!

Old Post 09-20-01 21:34 #
Xenoman

THEY TASTE GOOD.

Old Post 09-21-01 06:06 #
Davidoom

*breaks up party*

Old Post 09-21-01 16:52 #
Xenoman

/Me starts to shoot at Davidoom with my RL.

Old Post 09-21-01 16:54 #
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Industrial Zone - Sort of easy, but I have yet to find the secret level (damn me).

Good God! And I though I was bad!

Old Post 09-22-01 05:15 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Refuling Base= Wow! Lot's of zombies! Now if only it had a real challenge to it!

Circle of Death= Mommy....why am I getting dizzy from bordom?

Industrial Zone= I knew I should've listened to my travel agent's adivce.....BRING A MAP NEXT TIME!!!!

Chasm= Where's that tightrope walking stick when I need it?

Living End= Teleport here, teleport there, teleport. . .teleport, everywhere a teleport! Hi Mr. Cybie! Mind if I step through that hole now without firing off a shot? (WTF is up with the ease of that?)

Old Post 09-22-01 05:21 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xenoman

Whine, whine, WHINE.

Old Post 09-22-01 10:00 #