Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vampirajay

your first comment

Yuck

I have to give myself credit, I didn't spell like a retard, although my puncuation was few and far between.

Mine was; 'R u like me?' which I feel too ashamed to link for you. To be honest I have always hated shorthand but some of the newbies at that time gave me the impression that this was how it was done.

I've only just realised you bastards were taking the piss out of me.

It was in some thread where some guy was bitching about he kept getting in trouble for writing essays on Doom, and his teacher failed him because he drew a monster from Parasite Eve on his paper.

I added, bashing my teacher for how she tried to have me arrested/commited to a nuthouse for doing the same stuff.

I can't remember at all - I think it was something really stupid, though (maybe I got newprojected).

Asking about what the fuss was about during the whole CSDoom backdoor scandal or something.

Captain Red said:

First post! The first thing I did was announce that I was from the Australia!

Oh dear god I couldn't even spell 'you' properly back then :/

Thats not my first post, mine is lost somewhere in the old forums, probably advertising my website or something.

I choose not to remember my first posts on the grounds that they might serve to incriminate me.

No idea what my first post here was. In a sudden flash of madness, I deleted all my posts when I was at ~2000.

on this forum system it was me saying I liked the Freedoom imp sprites (I still kinda like them).

dunno about previous forum systems though, but I did make a couple posts, but I was mostly on hiatus when DW first got forums (I still remember pre-forum DW, ahh good times :P )