Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sargebaldy

world democracy decides U.S. presidential election!

The fact that they DID fuck our country up to a certain extent and if they continue on that path for another 4 years, it could be rather horrendous.

Danarchy said:

It's not Bush that I hate. He's just an asshole moron that probably couldn't even locate Denmark if his life depended on it. It's his administartion that I'm worried about. Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld. These guys all have track records. Very bad track records. I'm suprised they haven't fucked our country up more in the last 4 years.

i'll agree with you there. religion and corperate ties don't belong in government. however that really cant be changed. and it is a bit better than it was 100 years ago. i remeber watching a thing about two mine owners literaly buying their way into government

Danarchy said:

It's not Bush that I hate. He's just an asshole moron that probably couldn't even locate Denmark if his life depended on it. It's his administartion that I'm worried about. Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld. These guys all have track records. Very bad track records. I'm suprised they haven't fucked our country up more in the last 4 years.

It's not just your country they've fucked up, it's the world...

The Ultimate DooMer said:

It's not just your country they've fucked up, it's the world...

Umm... ya... sure. What liberal radio station have you guys been listening to?

S1lent said:

The one that han't been subverted by the Republican cancer that is destroying the USA (and the rest of the world!)

Graf Zahl said:

If I was an American and I had to vote between G.W. Bush and a carrot I'd vote for the carrot. At least it's incapable of making dumb decisions...

exactly...right, my point stands

S1lent said:

every time you blame the liberal media for something, you loose %5 of you're brain cells.

Gokuma said:

Nasty Conservative lying his ass off. Conservative lies. Conservative lies. Conservative lies. Conservative lies. Conservative lying out his ass and then being pounced on for it.

Hell, when someone else talks about one of the liars, they don't even have to mention their name for you to know who they're talking about.

Wow.. nice resources... :P Lets see, The Daily Show, Michael Moore, the people who made OutFoxed, and just about every other liberal who would take a message out of context and butcher it to make it seem as though they are right... Wow.

Kerry said:
Saddam should be disarmed

Kerry also said:
I don't think invading Iraq is the right corse of action

Republicans said:
Did you see that?! first he was for the war, then he's agenst it! Flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop flip-flop ect.

Nope, not twisting anything out of context there.

S1lent said:

Wow.. nice resources... :P Lets see, The Daily Show, Michael Moore, the people who made OutFoxed, and just about every other liberal who would take a message out of context and butcher it to make it seem as though they are right... Wow.

Hmm, let's see... Oh there's raw footage of Bush and Cheney themselves being caught lying and contradicting themselves with no help from any liberals. Liberals, conservatives who are still rational, and others just happened to be around to catch it. There are more than two points of view, you remarkable example of intelligence.

The only footage that changes what anyone says is the obvious and funny "Bushwhacked" joke video. Everything else is a straight recording of Bush Cheney Friends & Company lying out their asses and being shitheads. If you can't see that, how are you even able to operate a computer and post on this forum? Maybe if you try to think too much about breathing you'll stop.

Haha, some of this is very funny. Ok disciples of Moore, have fun with your little liberal fun-talk. It's cute. Anyways, I'm done here, obviously no matter how much evidence you put in front of a bush hater, they will never open their eyes to see the truth. BYE, have fun when he gets re-elected.

Educate yourself scaryjohnkerry.com

S1lent said:

Haha, some of this is very funny. Ok disciples of Moore, have fun with your little liberal fun-talk. It's cute. Anyways, I'm done here, obviously no matter how much evidence you put in front of a bush hater, they will never open their eyes to see the truth. BYE, have fun when he gets re-elected.

Educate yourself scaryjohnkerry.com

Bush is incompetent. Outside the USA you can see enough evidence of this in the media. Unlike in the US he simply cannot subvert free speech and brainwash the masses into blindly following him.

For me he's just a modern day Hitler without the madness - which still is an extremely dangerous package.

(And sites like the link you posted just convince me that Republicans are fundamentally incapable of playing fair.)

Whenever a Republican presents an argument when in a discussion with me, its just an attack on Democrats. Which is funny, because I'm not even a Democrat. Whenever I reveal this fact, they either stay the course and continue the attack against the retarded ass Dems or they just go silent, apparently running out of insults.

My conclusion is that all Republicans suffer from the logic center of their brain being disconnected from the rest. What fills that gap are the nerves that go directly to their fists, which in turn usualy end up in my face. And as we all know, whoever has the broken nose automaticaly loses the argument.

Danarchy said:

My conclusion is that all Republicans suffer from the logic center of their brain being disconnected from the rest. What fills that gap are the nerves that go directly to their fists, which in turn usualy end up in my face. And as we all know, whoever has the broken nose automaticaly loses the argument.

That's what they call in the biz a hasty generalization fallacy. I came from a rural community and my parents (at least now) are both Republicans, and I can guarantee they're pretty sharp people. But spend 25 years around fields and other Republicans and you're going to hear primarily the Republican side of issues, just like living in a city you're more likely to hear primarily the Democrat side. It's not about being braindead so much as being a victim of propaganda and conformity to your surroundings, and probably being somewhat ignorant to opposition thinking. And it's certainly not something limited strictly to Republicans.

pritch said:
I think republicans just scare a lot of foreigners,

Note that he ones that are scared of Bush (that received US bombings and were occupied militarily), vote for him more.

though it's usually an ignorant effect.

Well, it is caused by the Icon of Stupidity, after all.

sargebaldy said:

That's what they call in the biz a hasty generalization fallacy.

Yeah, I know, I'm just tired of this crap.

myk said:

Note that he ones that are scared of Bush (that received US bombings and were occupied militarily), vote for him more.

Well, yeah. That's the way it's done overseas. How many evil dictators has the United States been under, hmm? Hmm?

Julian Hope said:

heh.

Yea, that number does seem a bit lower than it probably really is no?