Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zaldron

Bush wins [comments go here, please]

F**K BUSH... Hill billy ass shit stain!
Flush the Divided States of EmbareAssment down the toilet......
Can't wait to move out of this gay country!!!!!

myk said:

dsm, that's not true; I personally feel shame for rampant idiocy inherent to whatever I participate in (be it family, work, nation, the Internet, or whatever.) You are inevitably part of things.

I fail to see where your crime lies.

- You don't like Bush? Good, we're on the same side you and I!
- You voted for Kerry? Good boy! That's what I'd have done in your place.

If you tried to prevent 'the crime', you shouldn't be punished for 'the crime', because it shows you did not have ill intentions.

I'm not suprised. At least being in Canada still means that I'm behind the gun as opposed to looking down the barrel of it.

NiGHTMARE said:

The immigration rate of American citizens to Canada has been steadily going up these past few years. I wouldn't be suprised if it suddenly skyrocketed.

Yeah everybody likes it here. Especially the ones that like to take advantage of our system. We tend to be a little too accomodating.

dsm said:
I fail to see where your crime lies.

Who said anything about crimes... it's a situational thing. Something you can see when you commend sincerity and look askance at pretense.

Wonderful, Now were stuck with this Warhungry Dumbass for another 4 years.

Screw America, I wanna move to Canada.

I think what dsm is saying is not so much that we feel guilty, but that we feel embarrassed. It's like going to a restaurant where there's people of different nationalities and someone you're with is yelling all kinds of slurs and getting in fights with people.

Gokuma, heh, I thought I was the one seeing that, not he...

I'm glad that this time, the person with the most votes becomes President. It should never be any other way.

If Kerry won Ohio and the election but had fewer votes, I don't think it would be right.

That's something I've been wondering about...this election was very cut-and-dry compared to last time, and it confuses me that the Democrats didn't ride out the legal battle in Ohio until they were proven defeated. You don't think Bush intimidated Kerry to concede, do you? Is that what he meant when he said he would give Kerry "time to reflect"?

I'm probably just being paranoid, however, and I'm glad Kerry decided not to drag this one out.

Colonel Bologna 2008 bitches!

On a sidenote: The Secret Service is currently busting down Linguica's door.

This election campaign has been filled with venomous mud slinging, largely on the part of Republicans from what I can tell. At least it's over. Shame about the outcome.
Was this election won on policies? I think not. Does anyone actually know what either candidate's real policies were? When a country elects a leader based on his slagging off of the other guy, you really need to stop and wonder where the heck your nation's going.

And the whole point of a democratic election is that it gives a nation a chance to oust a bad leader (Bush), and give someone else a chance to sort the mess out. You just know Bush won't be able to remove his head from his arse in time to stop things getting worse.

Ralphis said:
gg

Good Game? This was one of the most bitter and contrived campaigns we'll see for years! Petty name-calling, quotes twisted out of context, and lies upon lies upon lies! From both sides!

Christ, I hope I never see a campaign like that again.

Gentlemen, the mob has spoken.

NiGHTMARE said:
The immigration rate of American citizens to Canada has been steadily going up these past few years. I wouldn't be suprised if it suddenly skyrocketed.

MSNBC's Tim Russert said:

"For George W. Bush, his first term was for the voters. I think the second one is for history..."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5961048/

that's comforting :/ .

MSNBC's Tim Russert said:

"[In 2008,] If Arnold Schwarzenegger can change the constitution, he’ll run."

haha.

Stances on certain tired issues were for the voters. Behind the scenes they've been screwing the hell out of the voters. And now they can really go nuts as if they haven't already.

Both candidates were virtually the same; the core being of both parties is nested on the same ideology. A win for Kerry is a win for Bush and vice versa; 99% of people don't see this at all.

Oh yeah, then why are the votes about equal? I betcha they mostly just tossed coins.

Seriously people, do we the third world countries in the world deserve de-facto presidents like Bush?

I heard a stupid thing today that my friends mom voted bush because god is coming and bush is the man to speed up the process. and No, we don't deserve it.

Psyonisis said:

On the up side, the next four years will be hilarious.

Probably. I have a feeling we will have a civil war part duex. Either that, or somebody's moving to Canada.