Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Goat

Arafat officially dead

Lord FlatHead said:
Replace 'Sharon' with 'every person in the middle east' and you'd be more correct. The hatred is inside the minds of the people on the streets of Gaza, Tel Aviv and other cities in the region, not in the leaders.

Oh yeah, those poor leaders, driven by the evil of the masses...

m0l0t0v said:

Hopefully Sharon will die soon too, so the Middle East can truely have a fresh start.

Yeah well, he'll probably be replaced by another dumbfuck and Arafat's place will probably be taken by someone even more militaristic and anti-Jew.

If Sharon kicked the bucket, resigned or somehow else got dethroned, the Israelis would just elect another leader whose goal is to eradicate all the Palestineans - Sharon, iirc, was elected by the Israelis and he keeps using brute force against the Palestineans so I would guess the majority of the Israelis are still perfectly happy with him since he kills all those "FTPPs" (Fucking Terrorist Pig Palestineans - not my opinion of them), despite the fact that his actions only make the situation worse.

Lord FlatHead said:

Replace 'Sharon' with 'every person in the middle east' and you'd be more correct. The hatred is inside the minds of the people on the streets of Gaza, Tel Aviv and other cities in the region, not in the leaders.

sssh, don't take the sociological approach, it's too complex for these forums! Though actually I have a friend from Israel (both pacifist and atheist) who says most people in Israel are not for the terrorist acts going one way and the other. I think it's a pretty bad general rule to assume that the actions of leaders are actually representative of the people they're intended to represent. Just look at Bush, Berlusconi, or Aznar :P

what does Blair got to do with anything? Bush got the most votes, thus does actually have a mandate, so does Blair.

I don't think either got a mandate to illegally invade a sovereign country and commit war crimes did they?

I think Israel and Palestine should wage war on eachother. The only catch, is that Israel gets no financial backing from the US. Whoever wins, can have supreme rule over that fucking shithole.