Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AirRaid

[Preemptive] Offical Happy New Year Thread

I'm probably gonna hang out with my friends tonight, so yeah, it's gonna be either boring or fun as Hell (never in-between).

Staying in too. Though, i'm gonna mess around with Cubasis, so it's not too bad.

1:15 to go...

Six hours to go, and then... well...
Nothing changes, except I put the wrong date on stuff for the next 4 months.

Just came back from a party!! Happy new year You mongs!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Best wishesQ!~!!!

It's 20 past midnight here in the UK, so happy new year everyone. If it's still 2004 where you are then you're living in the past grandad.

Yeah, the party sucked ass, so I'm back already. Anyways, have a happy 2005. I'm hoping to get laid a lot this year, that's pretty much all I'm aiming for.

ill probably be getting crunk in counterstrike source for the new year. woohoo

I'm staying in with some friends tonight. They're comming over to play some games. Maybe after the countdown (which is about four hours and 45 minutes away), I'll work on our (TeamKill's) Doom project.

Fredrik said:

Wow, you cloned my joke!

It didn't even register that you'd done that joke cos you did it in minutes. :P

Hooray for spending another New Years Eve in my room doing absolutely nothing and working on TeamKill's website.

Heh, my dad brought some of his secret stash of fireworks to my sister's house. A cop pulled up while we were setting off the roman candles, confiscated everything, and wrote him a ticket. It was all to impress my nephew, though, so I guess Grandpop will have to swallow this one.

Numbermind said:

Heh, my dad brought some of his secret stash of fireworks to my sister's house. A cop pulled up while we were setting off the roman candles, confiscated everything, and wrote him a ticket. It was all to impress my nephew, though, so I guess Grandpop will have to swallow this one.

why? is it illegal to have fun now?