Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Culling the Obese

My weight was (and still is) a problem. In high school, my weight was nearly 300 fucking pounds. AFter taking a BMI test in Health class i seriously decided to do something about it. Since then, I took swimming and weightlifting in Gym class every time i got the chance. FUCKING MARVELOUS. I also tried to cut back on what I ate. in a year, I dropped 40 pounds. (Don't think of that bullshit you see on TV as normal weight loss. it ISN'T). I still swim at every opportunity, and I'm only 220 lbs or so now. Yes, I'm aware that I need to lose even more, but I'm very pleased with the loss so far and I intend to continue dropping weight.

1. Swim
2. Lift Weights
3. Eat less

Easy. Now go do it.

Submerge said:

My weight was (and still is) a problem. In high school, my weight was nearly 300 fucking pounds. AFter taking a BMI test in Health class i seriously decided to do something about it. Since then, I took swimming and weightlifting in Gym class every time i got the chance. FUCKING MARVELOUS. I also tried to cut back on what I ate. in a year, I dropped 40 pounds. (Don't think of that bullshit you see on TV as normal weight loss. it ISN'T). I still swim at every opportunity, and I'm only 220 lbs or so now. Yes, I'm aware that I need to lose even more, but I'm very pleased with the loss so far and I intend to continue dropping weight.

Heh, sounds like me in my senior year of high school. I was 295 lbs or so going in that year, but I did a lot of bike riding and weight lifting and ate a steady 3 meals a day. By the next summer I weighed 235 or so and at one time dropped to about 225. Sadly, I fell into a pretty bad depression after graduating. THat fact coupled with the fact that I no longer had acess to weights and had no schedule anymore, is the reason I started gaining weight again and I'm at like 280 now. Maybe I'll go for a bike ride today.

fodders said:

I lost 56lbs this year, way to go me!

Sadly, fodders passed away from his cancer this morning. He will be greatly missed. :(

/only joking!