Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

But now what will the criminals do?!

Well I guess all those lovely celebrities just may be stuck with 25 to life if they murder someone now. Oh well, maybe it's for the better.

Holy crap! You don't get more left-field than that. I didn't even know there was anything wrong with him.

I'll use the Chewbacca defense today in his honor.

Numbermind said:

Holy crap! You don't get more left-field than that. I didn't even know there was anything wrong with him.

I'll use the Chewbacca defense today in his honor.

why? didn't seem to work on the reaper so what makes you think it will work for you?

heh Chewbacca defednse is awesom, but my teacher did like it.

pilottobombadier said:

That guy was a sleazeball. Really, who actually gives a fuck besides O.J. and the mass media?

Dude, I have a lot of respect for you but that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard (ok, so I've heard way dumber...). He's a lawyer FFS, he just did his job. I'm sure he was a nice person. He did a lot of civil rights cases.

Chewbacca Defense?

'The growls my client makes, your honor, are actually friendly crys of love.' Seriously, what is it?

WTF, haven't you ever seen South Park? I haven't watched that show in ages and I know what that was about. :P

Janderson said:
Chewbacca Defense?

Johnny Cochrane: Ladies and Gentlemen, (Pulls down picture of Chewbacca) this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wooky from the planet Kishic, but Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it. That does not make sense.

Gerald (Whispering): Dammit.

Chef (Whispering): What?

Gerald (Whispering): He's using the Chewbacca defense.

Johnny Cochrane: Why would a Wooky, an eight-foot-tall Wooky, want to live on Endor with a bunch of two-foot-tall Ewoks. That does not make sense. But more important, you have to ask yourself what does this have to do with this case.

[Jury stares in silence]

Johnny Cochrane: Nothing. Ladies and Gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case.

[Gerald sinks back and covers his eyes]

Johnny Cochrane: It does not make sense. Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca. Does that make sense? Ladies and Gentlemen I'm am not making any sense. None of this makes sense. And so you have to remember when you're in that jury room deliberating and conjugating the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No. Ladies and Gentlemen of this deposed jury it does not make sense. If Chewbacca lives on Endor you must acquit. The defense rests.

[Silence]

Judge Moses: OK then

Captain Red said:

that's how the script spelt it...

you big nerd.

Shut up. I only know that because I played Knights of the Old Republic.

Heh, they spelled it with with the two-y version in KoToR, which is my main exposure to true Star Wars nerdom.