Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > underappreciated

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Here's a list of things that you REALLY don't appreciate until they are gone. Which one do you agree with MOST?

I'm going with toilet seat.

Old Post 10-15-01 16:07 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Head room. My height is always taken advantage of, and I almost never have room to put my head anywhere.

Old Post 10-16-01 03:16 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

My internet connection. When I didnt have the net for a few days I was pissed. Oh and ciggarettes, damn little sticks that contain the nicotine. I gotta quit.......

Old Post 10-16-01 03:25 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.................

Old Post 10-16-01 03:28 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.................

mother of god yes!

Old Post 10-16-01 03:42 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

I suffer massive allergies whenever I mow the lawn, so guess which one I picked.

Old Post 10-16-01 03:50 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Caffeine, all the way! Plus hieght like Crendowing says. I hate being 6'3".

Old Post 10-16-01 21:36 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Clear sinuses, plus a general lack of pain in the head and throat regions. Isn't it funny when you're sick and you're all stuffed up, you can't seem to remember being any other way? And when you finally get better, you can't recall how being sick felt like.

I once spent four full months recovering from a head cold. I failed my speech class that term. :/

Old Post 10-20-01 01:42 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Goat
Baa!

A non-headache, whatever you call that. I get headaches a lot and whenever I get one I'm like "Damn, I wish I didn't have a headache at this particular point in time."

Old Post 10-20-01 04:49 #
Goat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

At the moment I'm posting this, now I wish I'd have voted "clear sinuses".

/me wants double doses of Benadryl and Sudafed

Old Post 10-20-01 15:33 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Well, I'm the opposite end of the spectrum, I'm 5'4", and that can get a little bit annoying, too. I also need caffeine to live.

Old Post 10-20-01 17:22 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EllipsusD

Isn't it funny when you're sick and you're all stuffed up, you can't seem to remember being any other way? And when you finally get better, you can't recall how being sick felt like.

I seem to remember somebody once using the arguement that proof that animals have a lesser brain capacity is the fact that their sense of pain is not like ours; when they are in pain they cannot comprehend being any other way. Strange how we are the same way, isn't it?

Old Post 10-20-01 17:46 #
EllipsusD is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Take a guess...

HINT read my sig HINT

Old Post 10-22-01 17:29 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
sirgalahadwizar
Mini-Member

Could always shove your head up ur ass (that'll give you some head room, hehe).

Goat:
It might be that you're not drinking enough (not alcohol), water. Seriously, if you go about 5 hours without any large amount of water (ie, a glass-sized amount) you'll develop a headache. This is sped up if you are sweating alot (like during mowing the lawn or during summer or something).

As for the internet connection, I cant remember being any other way than off the net. My computer fuked up about 3 months ago and since then I've been offline (via modem, at home). Now I do all my internet stuff at the computer labs at my school (university really), periodicially get on the doomworld chat room and show my a$$ so that they kick-ban me (only lasts for a month), y'know that kinda stuff.

Caffeine never seems to effect me - maybe im too big. The only reason why I ever get caffeine is because it's in some of the things I like to drink/eat (soda, chocolate, etc.) I dont drink soda for the caffiene - I drink it for the carbonation (ie, I wont drink flat or even half-flat soda).

Stable Toilet Seat: Could care less. I would shit in the bushes so long as I had something safe to wipe my ass with (TP preferred - with a small wet spot on it from spit or water so that I dont get that "TP ripping your ass up because it's so dry and rough" feeling).

Old Post 10-22-01 20:17 #
sirgalahadwizar is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Take a guess...

HINT read my sig HINT
Being able to speak English?

Old Post 10-22-01 21:16 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomsick
no need for a title.

that's a tough call between caffiene and internet, often times they go hand in hand...

Old Post 10-22-01 23:25 #
doomsick is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote