Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Do you, uh....Yahoo?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

Heh. Take your pick at which search engine you use the most.

Old Post 10-16-01 03:18 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

google

Old Post 10-16-01 03:33 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

google is the shit

Old Post 10-16-01 03:41 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

How could you possibly forget Google?

Yahoo used to be the shit back in the day when they had the blue-on-grey setup. I used to find all the cool Doom websites back then. Hehe...Commandments of Doom.

Old Post 10-16-01 03:54 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle!

Old Post 10-16-01 04:18 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Of course google.

Old Post 10-16-01 04:40 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Google is the best search engine, damn you.

Old Post 10-16-01 05:32 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

That's right. Google is the best of all, dumbass

Old Post 10-16-01 06:39 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

google, damnit.

and what the hell is web crawler and hotbot?

Old Post 10-16-01 09:18 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

Ya know, I had seriously thought about putting Google on there, but I doubted any of you guys had heard of it. Guess my assumption was wrong.

/me walks away in shame...I didn't mean to forget it dammnit!

Old Post 10-17-01 02:41 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

GOOGLE

Old Post 10-17-01 02:45 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Ya know, I had seriously thought about putting Google on there, but I doubted any of you guys had heard of it. Guess my assumption was wrong.

/me walks away in shame...I didn't mean to forget it dammnit!

Are you kidding me? all the liberians and the teachers at my school recommand google is the most popular search engine for any type of researching on projects

heh, the worst among so many search engines i've ever seen so far is AOL

Old Post 10-17-01 04:24 #
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

It's off topic, but...
Did you guys know there is an e-mail service at stopstabbingme.com...its funny, my friend's e-mail is ow@stopstabbingme.com hehe

Old Post 10-17-01 04:53 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing

That's for damn sure! Why do you think I didn't list it?

Old Post 10-18-01 03:02 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Do you, uh....Yahoo?

God no.
/me destroys Yahoo

Old Post 10-18-01 03:17 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

/me destroys Yahoo

Ugh, I actually have it as a favorite link in old Netscape. I think I put it there for 3 years ago, hah.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE

Old Post 10-18-01 05:54 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Acutally yahoo isn't really that bad. Its advantage is help to analyze the keyword (you insert/wish to search for) into small, inner categories step by step. It makes sense that shows you what it is if the word is be used in a lot of confusing meanings or catagories. Yahoo can help

That's for damn sure! Why do you think I didn't list it?

no reason, just made me realize how useless of aol search engine is

Old Post 10-18-01 08:23 #
Xenoman

I'm sticking with Google and that's it, not even Yahoo can change my mind.

Old Post 10-18-01 17:26 #
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.
Google Roogles. Oh, but if ANYONE needs to research for school, search.about.com is where you wanna look. Damn Straight.

Old Post 10-18-01 19:17 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Never heard of it, but I'll try it.

Old Post 10-18-01 19:55 #
Crendowing

Are you kidding me? all the liberians and the teachers at my school recommand google is the most popular search engine for any type of researching on project

Heh, not mine. You wanna know what the teachers at my school suggest? ASK JEEVES!!! ASK FUCKING JEEVES!!!!! HOW FUCKING LAME IS THAT??? FUCK!!!!!

Old Post 10-18-01 22:38 #
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

CaptainAhab05: Me, new username, since I had to shake a few people off TheBard05.

Somebody137: A friend and aspiring webmaster. Feel free to IM and annoy him at your leisure.

AIM CONVERSATION

CaptainAhab05: I use Google.
Somebody137: Use the search engine from my site, it's the best.
CaptainAhab05: Kiss my arse.

Old Post 10-19-01 01:59 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

Well, I use Apple´s "Sherlock". Sherlock can search on various search engines. That gives me much more results than a simple search on yahoo.

Old Post 10-19-01 02:19 #
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Now my dad told me something about Mozilla. He runs it in Linux I think. Is it a good prog or what?

Old Post 10-20-01 10:08 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle.
Google Roogles. Oh, but if ANYONE needs to research for school, search.about.com is where you wanna look. Damn Straight.

That site seems sucky

quote:
Are you kidding me? all the liberians and the teachers at my school recommand google is the most popular search engine for any type of researching on project

Heh, not mine. You wanna know what the teachers at my school suggest? ASK JEEVES!!! ASK FUCKING JEEVES!!!!! HOW FUCKING LAME IS THAT??? FUCK!!!!!

ask.com sucks

CaptainAhab05: Kiss my arse

which made me realize something from what my geometry teacher taught me lately. "kiss my ASS(Angle, Side, Side)"

Old Post 10-20-01 15:33 #
Crendowing

Which, BTW, is not a congruency shortcut, heh.

Oh, and just for the hell of it, my school's mascot is the mule (don't ask me why), and when that came up some dupe in the back said, "Hey! That's our mascot!"

Old Post 10-20-01 15:36 #
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

which made me realize something from what my geometry teacher taught me lately. "kiss my ASS(Angle, Side, Side)"

Right, to prove congruency of triangles or some junk like that. I started geometry when I was 12.

Old Post 10-20-01 19:03 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Now my dad told me something about Mozilla. He runs it in Linux I think. Is it a good prog or what?
Mozilla is a browser, a free open-source version of Netscape.

Old Post 10-20-01 23:07 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Do you uh...Yahoo?

No. I Google.

Old Post 10-21-01 22:42 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Right, to prove congruency of triangles or some junk like that. I started geometry when I was 12.

Speaking of geometry, I really hate my geometry class right now. Not the teacher, my teacher is a really cool and hilarious guy who always tells us jokes, but the level of the course is pretty easy for me. I swear I'll get to honor class in this 2nd semister!

Old Post 10-22-01 01:37 #