Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Most insane THUG2 video ever.

800 Mil in thug2 is not the craziest thing ever. I have seen over a billion point combos in THPS4, THUG, and THUG2. Point scoring became meaningless at around THPS4 where they totally screwed over the balancing and basically left it so you could continue a combo indefinitely.

In short, go play a real THPS game. (1 or 2)

It would have been more impressive imo if he did his combos in one area then moved on instead of doing his set track over and over, but hey - I will never score that much. I never thought of saving myself from vert bailing with a grind though.

Ug, that was lame. I was kind of getting bored a bit after his two minutes was up. I then checked how much was left in the video and saw it wasn't even 1/4 done. I just skipped to the end, and even then it wasn't worth the time watching it.

Janderson said:

It would have been more impressive imo if he did his combos in one area then moved on instead of doing his set track over and over, but hey - I will never score that much. I never thought of saving myself from vert bailing with a grind though.

That's the point, now. People find cheap places to rack up points and going round it over and over and over and over and over.

Vert to Grind was invented in THPS2 though. And perfected my myself I might add. ._.

Well crap, now I've started playing all the THPS again. Scores as of right now.
Thug1-100 Mill
Thug2-29 Mill
Thps2-Working on it, so far 500k(yes I suck at this one lol)

I'm wondering if I should even bother posting my best scores, heh.

P.S. My highest combo in THPS1 is higher than your THPS2 combo.