When was your first fuck?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. When was your first fuck?

• 14 years old or less
    • 21 or older
    • I am still a virgin and it is my secret shame
    • I am AndrewB
    • Just pr0n for me

still a virgin, but you see I just want to have at least one relationship before HS is over, I dont set my sites on sex. I just want to have at least one girlfriend and see what happens before HS is over, I don't really care about when I lose my virginity

insertwackynamehere said:

still a virgin, but you see I just want to have at least one relationship before HS is over, I dont set my sites on sex. I just want to have at least one girlfriend and see what happens before HS is over, I don't really care about when I lose my virginity

NOT worth it.

19..Summer 2004. Um I have..well mixed feelings about it..It really shouldn't have happened but ohwell..its done now..No going back.

Lost it at 16 (June 19, 2003) to my first girlfriend (I was her first boyfriend and she was only 15; felt kind of guilty about doing it so young, but we both wanted to).

First time was awkward, confusing, short-lived, and disappointing. Every time after that, it got more and more "Holy shit!"-worthy. We've been together for almost three years strong now, and boy can I tell you many, many stories.

Piezo said:

Same here . . . well, to humans anyway.

kc32 said:

o_O

Yes... there must be some backstory that I missed here.

Use3D said:

Your title trumps anything you say so why bother? Piss off.

Hey, man, why take it all out on me? There's no reason to just hack at me when i'm minding my own business.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

given enough time, I'm sure one could analogize just about anything with sex.

Sex is like a good record, you put the needle in the groove and make sweet music, and when you get tired of that you can flip it to the B-side.

I am awaiting my embarrasing, confusing experience with palpable anticipation. Still.

Vile said:

Yes... there must be some backstory that I missed here.

She just . . . kept whappin' her tail at me, and whappin' her tail at me . . .
:P

17. Pretty awesome... might be one of the few people who actually had good sex the first time. Helped that I really cared about her... and still do... /chuckles to self thinking back to a few hours ago...

I think a better question would be when was the last time. I voted 14 or younger, which is true. But I have not since High School, OMG like 5 years! I guess cause I don't have a nice car or a fat wallet.

Piezo said:

She just . . . kept whappin' her tail at me, and whappin' her tail at me . . .
:P

Mothers don't count.

20. Still a Virgin. Don't care.

I can't say I am waiting for my wedding night, but I can say that I want my first time to be with someone I love, and under circumstances where I wouldn't ever regret it (i.e. neither my partner or I are under any chemical influence, pregnancy is not an issue via protection, etc.). It turns out, that would just most likely be on my wedding night *shrugs*

Goat said:

what if the second to last option is true, except for the "secret" part

I'm in the same category. 21 years old. What's the point of keeping it secret if it can already be seen by your nervous attitude anyways?

Rather than experimenting with people that I barely know, I'd give myself to one girl once I'm truly conviced that she's the right & only one.

DarkJedi188 said:

What's the point of keeping it secret if it can already be seen by your nervous attitude anyways?

Huh.. didn't know the sexually depraved had symptoms of withdrawl.

DooMBoy said:

None of your damn business.

Make of that what you will.

In other words, you're a virgin.

I'm 16 and still a virgin. Not expecting to get any time soon, since I'm a complete loser.