Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

Aruba doesn't deserve our time nor money

If she were a disgustingly fat, ugly Samoan, it'd never even made the morning papers IN Aruba. How about not focusing the world's short attention span on some blonde, spoiled, drunken frat girl and on the 11 year old Thailanders that go missing on a daily basis.

It's a wonder people don't go missing more often around my town. In the next city, there's a place called Lake Jesup. It's infamous for it's insanely heavy population of alligators, anything organic dumped in there has no chance.

One thing I think is pretty funny is it's always the intelligent, popular people who end up in the papers, and if theay do it's a devoted father/mother. It's sad how socially-retarded, simple, lazy-bones on the dole like me could go missing and no one will ever know.

Oh! and if I ever do die and get national paper status I believe my spirit would rather be forgotten than have my earthly face milked by the papers.

I hate the beverly hills 90210 type. Before, when I lived in the city, I only knew of them through TV. They seemed like nice people, until I moved to an upscale area. Trust me, trailer trash and gangbangers are friendlier than those fags.

The funny, and sad part is- this is one of the few crimes the island has ever had- and they can't solve it. I know it's cliché, but that isn't something to put on a résumé.

Scientist said:

I sorry Holloway has not been recovered but you can hardly blame Aruba nor the "dutch law system" for not trying hard enough.

Im not blaming the system for the work they did, but for the way they hid information as if it were sacred- not even telling the MOTHER what they had found out. Not only is that just damn wrong, it makes me think Sloot's dad had a little part in this.

Joran van der Sloot
Satish and Deepak Kalpoe
Jug and Beth Twitty
Freddy Arambatzis
Paulus van der Sloot

Man, best names ever. Maybe I should have followed the case after all.

Csonicgo said:

Im not blaming the system for the work they did, but for the way they hid information as if it were sacred- not even telling the MOTHER what they had found out.

Um, police departments usualy never inform relatives about their progress unless they have really solid evidence.

exp(x) said:

Did you write that sentence just so you could used an accented "e" repeatedly?

I think café would have worked better in that case.

[RANT]Well... If all else fails, I'll go over to the island myself and detain the suspects, torture them by shoving bamboo shoots under their fingernails and force the asshole(s) to confess.

Or I can somehow go back in time and prevent this whole thing to ever happen by keeping an eye on the girl every inch of the way.[/RANT]

Ok, that's enough of my pointless ranting. I'm curious as to why they needed 3 F-16 fighter jets to search the island with infrared scanners. You can't exactly find a corpse using infrared... that is unless you can, somehow. They're better off searching every body of water in and around the island. Oh and land fills too. In fact, they're better off using sonar or or radar scanners or something like that.