• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Avenging Angel

Reality on the norm

Do you ever play 2d adventure games?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever play 2d adventure games?

• Yes, on occasion.
    • No, not really.
    • What\'s a 2d adventure game?
    • I play them alot, or almost that much.

This is just to let others who didn't read about it, to know about Reality on the norm. It's a freeware game development project, open to all to create chapters or play the levels themselves.

The games, mainly old school 2d in nature, center around a fictional town called reality on the norm, and mainly feature characters like Davey Jones/Death/etc.....to name a few.

If you want the link, PM me, and i'll dig it up from my HDD's archival folders.

P.S. To run most of the games in XP, you need to know how to fiddle around with compatibility settings and such.....just a quick heads up/etc.

LoZ is awesome. I hate OoT and anything beyond that. Just the NES and SNES versions for me, please!

-_DLD_- said:

LoZ is awesome. I hate OoT and anything beyond that. Just the NES and SNES versions for me, please!

Did you mean text adventures? I know a freeware text adventure site, the if archive, but you probably already know that one.

I actually meant 2d graphic adventures, as well as text. The point and click old school games on the early 90's, and such.

They mainly run on PC, and there's even a site where you can DL a game maker proggie and make them yourself.

PMing the link in a min., for the reality site.

Avenging Angel

-_DLD_- said:

I meant Legend of Zelda, which is a 2D adventure game.

Oh, THAT one. Lol. I thought you meant Zork. Yeah, I played Zelda once upon a time. Nice classic.