Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Fave old school game

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 10-28-01 05:01
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Hmm...hard to decide when THEY ARE JUST THE SAME DAMN ANSWER EXCEPT THE FUCKING LAST ONE!!!!
/me picks the earth one...

Old Post 10-28-01 06:06 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

how could you forget silkworm? that was a madass amiga game..

Old Post 10-28-01 11:00 #
deathz0r is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

I voted "Other Crap". By "Other Crap" I mean "Scorched Earth".

Old Post 10-28-01 13:13 #
dr_st is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

You should have put the last one as "All of the above".

Scorched Earth, how I miss that game........

Old Post 10-28-01 19:14 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

Haha! I have Scorched Earth 1.5 Registered, the latest version where you can play with that triple-turret-tank. But we don't play with it, cause it takes a great portion of the fun out of the game.

Old Post 10-29-01 19:09 #
dr_st is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Stupid tripple-turret tank. I remember letting a stupid comp play as one of those, and it still wiped everything out, including itself. I loved those dang funky-bombs.
/me craves chaos...

Old Post 10-30-01 03:46 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

Me and my friends once set up a 10-tank game, with 4 of us and 6 comps, and we set the large scale mode which causes all sorts of explosions being 2-3 times larger. So every time a tank went off with a nuke it'd wipe out half of the other players. Except me, because I bought parachutes and survived most of the falls when the mountains crumbled. It was a good game. I came from behind to 8 straight victories...

Old Post 10-30-01 20:00 #
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 11-02-01 01:04
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

No, ZZ. That's good. Who needs a stupid net multiplayer if you can play in turns at the same comp. It's like chatting on IRC while sitting in the same damn room. I've seen stupid kinds in my former school do that.

Old Post 11-02-01 06:23 #
ZZ_TOPPER_X
Old Post 11-03-01 17:17
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

I kicked the triple-turreted tank's ass large...it only fires three missiles or tracers, not three of anything else...so it wasn't THAT much of a threat, especially if you're like me and all you use are Napalms, Nukes and Death's Heads :p

Old Post 11-03-01 19:23 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

sopwith!!

Old Post 11-03-01 22:40 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

Why of course I use Napalms, Nukes and Death Heads. I also use shields. Only Hot Napalm or Death Head will kill me instantly if I'm shielded.

Napalm is cool unless you spill it on yourself. Death Head is the coolets if you are placed properly. However, it has happened more than once to me that I don't calculate the str/ang right and get death-headed by my own Death Head.

Still, it's one of the coolest games.

Old Post 11-04-01 11:51 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

MS.CHOMP

Old Post 11-05-01 07:07 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

weren't there also 2 kinds of nukes, too? Mini and normal nuke? The Funky Bomb was also kinda cool...if you're into suicidr :P But it also has a nuclear explosion, too. I loved that:P

Old Post 11-06-01 16:14 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote