Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spank

Dad Replaces Bad Kids 360 with Coal

I bet that kid broke more than a $2000 stereo yesterday. Probably smashed up the whole house and killed his parents...

This smells like it could be fake - but I really hope it isn't. The kid got what he deserved.

How long? Not long, because you shall reap what you sow. - MLK

Little bastard got what he deserved in the end. I know I'd do something similar, especially if it was a more expensive item he decided to take his foot to. Why smack him when you cna take away the only thing he gives a damn about?

impClaw said:

[OFFTOPIC]

uhm, you can acually buy oblivion for the PC, probably with construction set and some stuff, and if you think uberxbox1337-360 or whatever its called will totally own the computer systems, i dont really think so, that makes me wonder, why not buy the PC version instead, and probably some kinda better computer than the one you have, sounds alot better for me atleast. Atleast thats what i think.
[/OFFTOPIC]

Now about the thread, i got 2 seasons of startrek, so im pretty happy with what i got, but a new stable version of doombuilder is something that i really miss...

You should learn to read, if you took a moment and read my post, not only was it on topic (IE, having to do with the XBox 360), but I already stated that I'd rather spend 400 Dollars on an Xbox than 1500 bucks on a new computer.

zarkyb said:

So kids should just be allowed to run riot without any repercussions?

No, that's just a little cruel. That's what I meant, zarkyb.

I think a good ass-whipping would be enough, but not doing something like that. Imagine the day that kid goes to school and everybody else finds out about it.

Not in Kansas. At least not where I live. And no, I'm not one of those intelligent design people. That's mainly a few idiots in Lawrence or Topeka.

kc32 said:

Imagine the day that kid goes to school and everybody else finds out about it.

Imagining....

Yup, just as I suspected. Public ridicule and humiliation. Funny as fuck. Just desserts. :)

kc32 said:

And when that happens, all hell will break loose.

And the kid, eventually, ends up in more trouble. This is turning out to be a far further-reaching punishment than I had first imagined. That kid's dad is a genius. :)

Yeah, wait until that kid finally snaps and kills somebody over it. Genius my ass.

kc32 said:

Yeah, wait until that kid finally snaps and kills somebody over it. Genius my ass.

What, so his dad should just appease him? The kid was behaving like a little shit - he deserved what he got (or didn't get). The only sad part is that his dad didn't do something earlier to stop him becoming the sort of spoiled kid that would throw tantrums like that in the first place.

The kid snaps and kills someone over this? Well, unlikely, but perhaps his dad should make a pre-emptive strike and put the kid out of our misery, just in case, before it all goes horribly wrong. :)

-_DLD_- said:

How would you like it if that happened to you?

The kid needed some punishing/psychological help, but that was just plain cruel.

Yea that's sort of called teaching someone a lesson. Get your psychological bullshit out of my face. Everything about raising a child isn't sending them to a shrink. How about teaching them discipline and the facts of life the real way for a change?

The world is not a big huge piece of cake like kids are conditioned to be until highschool here in America. In real life, you don't pass if you act like a piece of shit. Teaching a child the way the world really works will most likely make them a much better person later on in life.

EDIT: After finishing the reading of this thread, the kc dude is a moron.

Your mixing up psychologist with psychiatrist. Psychologists teach you how to become your own person and develop your own philosophy that works for you based on your personal traits, and tend to be strongly against mind programming and careless prescriptions.
It's psychiatrists that wrap the world into a perfect little piece of cake, and also hand out pills for any trait that shows even the slightest sign of individuality.
Either way, what this father did was fine. Kids don't snap out and kill everyone, and the extreme few who have don't do it from being deprived a present.
If anything, this is something the kid will never forget and be able to reflect upon for the rest of his life. I think this father is brilliant, I'm (not) sorry it's doesn't follow PCness.

What I didn't get for Xmas?

- The only thing I really want right now is a new computer, but I knew it was too much to ask for so I didn't.

- The Blade Runner soundtrack...I got the crapy orchestral version instead of the good version. I guess I should have been more specific.

Enjay said:
The only sad part is that his dad didn't do something earlier to stop him becoming the sort of spoiled kid that would throw tantrums like that in the first place.

Yeah, I was wondering about that.