Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > DW - The Poll

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:25. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Who's the best news person, overall?

Old Post 10-29-01 08:31 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

COVARO!!!!!!

Old Post 10-29-01 18:48 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

COVARO!!!!!!

Oh my god, it's been so long...

Old Post 10-29-01 23:58 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

I'd like to see Lut do the news instead of ling so ling could hook us up with an avatar submit button.

Old Post 10-30-01 00:35 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

I'd like to see Lut do the news instead of ling so ling could hook us up with an avatar submit button.
ROFL, haven't you been following the Millennium "progress"? Think before you say :)

Old Post 10-30-01 01:18 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Damn you! Where is Mordeth!? We want Mordeth!

Old Post 10-30-01 03:06 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Damn you! Where is Mordeth!? We want Mordeth!
It's not out right now. They're still waiting for Quasar to finish up their damn engine for them.

Suckers.

Old Post 10-30-01 08:25 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

It's not out right now. They're still waiting for Quasar to finish up their damn engine for them.
I thought Joel Murdoch was doing the Mordeth engine.

Old Post 10-30-01 18:49 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I thought he was doing the Millennium engine?

Old Post 10-30-01 20:36 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

He's doing that too. And the Caverns of Darkness engine.

Old Post 10-30-01 20:37 #
nxn
meephead

ROFL, haven't you been following the Millennium "progress"? Think before you say :)

Well if you could get Zaldron to take care of all the post helling for a short while in which you could finish up Millennium you could probably do it. I know you spend larger amounts of time on the forums then it would take you do take care of the news.

Although doing all that is a little extreme just to get a avatar submit button. If ling would just take couple minutes of his daily masturbation for a week I bet he could do it.

Hell, I could even make it and send in the code to him. If I find a day that I'm not high or not working on the redesign of my page I might. Then again with the upcomming DW redesign (which looks shitty) maybe I shouldn't...

Old Post 10-31-01 01:31 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

[quote]It's not out right now. They're still waiting for Quasar to finish up their damn engine for them.
He's doing that too. And the Caverns of Darkness engine.[/quote]
Shit, Lüt, that's called "multi-tasking". And here's you, who can't even finish a single task (Millennium) :P

Old Post 10-31-01 01:35 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Well if you could get Zaldron to take care of all the post helling for a short while in which you could finish up Millennium you could probably do it. I know you spend larger amounts of time on the forums then it would take you do take care of the news.

A) Zaldron can't Post Hell things

B) Lüt would find some other excuse not to finish Millennium.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:36 #
nxn
meephead

Isn't he in charge of the Doom 3 forum? How long could it possibly take to allow him to do the same for other forums?

Lazyness get's the best of some people, I know that's the case with me.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:39 #
Kid Airbag

Isn't he in charge of the Doom 3 forum? How long could it possibly take to allow him to do the same for other forums?

Lazyness get's the best of some people, I know that's the case with me.

I mean, he literally can't do it. He has not been given that power.

Old Post 10-31-01 01:43 #
nxn
meephead

That sucks... this is all sorts of fucked up. Lut can bearly keep up with taking the trash out and millenium while Zaldron can't even do shit to help him out. WTF is the point of being a moderator when you can't do shit.

Lut and Zaldron should both be able to post hell, ban and punish people that deserve it. I'm pretty sure they would be able to use those abilities just as good as Ling or Arioch could. They're just good at it.

there go my 2 cents

Old Post 10-31-01 20:10 #
Kid Airbag

Zaldron can still delete stuff, but only in Doom 3.

Old Post 10-31-01 20:41 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

It's a bug in the mod hack list.

Oh, and I'm working on Millennium too so that's not really a solution.

Old Post 10-31-01 21:13 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

oh I thought your parts on millenium were done and Lut's were the only ones unfinished.... prolly got that confused with Evomo Cruor, my bad.

Old Post 10-31-01 22:36 #