Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Too broad to be a poll.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 19:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Okay, assume that Hell feeds you at least once a day. And they always feed you the food that you hate most. What would they give you?

The would give me fish and coffee. No wait, IRISH CREAM coffee. BLEAGH!

Old Post 10-30-01 12:33 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Espi
Möh.

They'd feed me the food we got in the army once, I don't know what the fuck it was, but it looked like soup made of fish eyes.

Old Post 10-30-01 14:05 #
Espi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Saurkraut...I think its made of cabbage and horseraddish, which are my #2 and #3 most hated foods. Oh yeah and also water chsnuts...they have no taste, and the texture is just horrible.

Old Post 10-30-01 14:53 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Too broad to be a poll.
No it's not.

Old Post 10-30-01 15:06 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Submerge

Well. Perhaps, but I'd need 30 odd choices to satisfy everyone. To me, that makes it a bit too broad.

Old Post 10-30-01 15:49 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

Yeah, but it still can be in this forum.

Old Post 10-30-01 20:02 #
dr_st is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Raw tomatoes and sushi...ick.

Old Post 10-30-01 20:29 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Well. Perhaps, but I'd need 30 odd choices to satisfy everyone. To me, that makes it a bit too broad.

Trust me on this, its hard to satisfy everyone. SOMEONE always bitches that this or that wasn't put on the poll. I always include an 'Other' button, but that still doesn't stop the bitching.

Old Post 10-31-01 00:38 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

BTW, how in the Nine Hells do you post something in the polls forum without making a poll...it keeps bitching to me about how I need at least 2 poll options.

Old Post 10-31-01 05:56 #
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

"I am the Alpha and the Omega." - God

wasnt that the borg queen in star trek: first contact?

Old Post 10-31-01 14:51 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Submerge

"I am the Alpha and the Omega." - God

Probably, but god said it too.

/me slaps fraggle

Old Post 10-31-01 17:09 #
Lüt
Administrator

BTW, how in the Nine Hells do you post something in the polls forum without making a poll...
Because he posted it in General first ;)

Old Post 10-31-01 19:22 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

BTW, how in the Nine Hells do you post something in the polls forum without making a poll...

Or else you can click "new topic" as opposed to "new poll".

Old Post 10-31-01 19:28 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

Or else you can click "new topic" as opposed to "new poll".

D'oh
/me smacks himself in the forehead

Revelation 1:8
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
-Holy Bible, Revised Standard Version

Old Post 11-02-01 00:36 #
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

Saurkraut

Hell would feed me "Pigs In a Blanket" with a side order of saurkraut, and for my drink they'd give me lemon-lime powerade

Old Post 11-02-01 07:08 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote