Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

Christianity

I think it's fair to say that the holocaust did happen, but it's also fair to ask how much the numbers were exaggerated(sp?)...After all, the zionists left the orthodox jews to die in the concentration camps while they were setting aside a holy land...which is why I have absolute contempt for zionist jews...and, as someone asked, what good have the christians done...well, they haven't done worse than the Jews. Just read the history in the bible...the annihilation of the 12 tribes (more or less), sodom and gamora(sp?)(well, they were a bunch of fags...but still), they were the ones that fuckin' INVENTED ethnic cleansing, not the Germans, not the Persians (a Persian general had two million jews slaughtered), and certainly not the fuckin' Serbians. And then the christians followed suit, not because they were christian, but because the religion was founded on the backbone of the Roman Empire. The Christians weren't bad people until they were assimilated by the Romans. Fuckin' Constantine...Gotta hate those damn faggot Romans. I myself have my own personal religion...and there ain't no god, heaven or hell in it.

I think it's safe to say that every word you said here is complete bullshit. So I won't even take the time to argue with it.

Oh right, dr_st, I forgot you're from israel. Your opinion on this matter is moot to me. See, we all hear that 6 million jews were killed suring the holocaust...well, I'm gonna paraphrase the punchline from an old Jewish joke, the one about the titanic..."zo, zere vere six million...name zem". They don't have a list of names...and that country you live in was secured on the blood of those so-called six million. The numbers undoubtedly are high, but probably not as high as we are all taught they are. The American...hell, INTERNATIONAL media bullshitted the figures for the Serbian ethnic cleansing, I think they could have done it before then, too. And you Israelis have no fucking right to talk about the holocaust considering the fact that your own fucking army slaughters the Palestinians like cattle because they have to fight for their own survival in a country that your forefathers backed by the United fucking Kingdom stole from those people. If you think I'm anti-jew, you're dead wrong; I'm anti-zionist. Don't you dare challenge me on the subject of genocide again. And what I said is not bullshit, it's well-founded. I spent 3 months of last year in school doing a project on the Israeli-Arab conflict, and that where those figures all came from. See, I'm half-Jewish...but I look at things neither from the WASP side, not the Jew side, because I don't like the tales told on either side. You both bitch and lie too much.

I am a follower of mewsology. We follow the prophet mewse, who was banned and yet returned to post again!

People fight over anything and everything. lets face it kids, you all owe Religion one thing:

DOOM! that's right! what is the main enemy in doom? demons! and were did the idea of demons come from? Religion.

Not quite so true. The ¹1 enemy in DOOM is imps, which are about 30% of the total monsters.

my point still stands, imps are from hell, and hell was a consept invented by religion.

Oh right, dr_st, I forgot you're from israel. Your opinion on this matter is moot to me. See, we all hear that 6 million jews were killed suring the holocaust...well, I'm gonna paraphrase the punchline from an old Jewish joke, the one about the titanic..."zo, zere vere six million...name zem". They don't have a list of names...and that country you live in was secured on the blood of those so-called six million. The numbers undoubtedly are high, but probably not as high as we are all taught they are. The American...hell, INTERNATIONAL media bullshitted the figures for the Serbian ethnic cleansing, I think they could have done it before then, too. And you Israelis have no fucking right to talk about the holocaust considering the fact that your own fucking army slaughters the Palestinians like cattle because they have to fight for their own survival in a country that your forefathers backed by the United fucking Kingdom stole from those people. If you think I'm anti-jew, you're dead wrong; I'm anti-zionist. Don't you dare challenge me on the subject of genocide again. And what I said is not bullshit, it's well-founded. I spent 3 months of last year in school doing a project on the Israeli-Arab conflict, and that where those figures all came from. See, I'm half-Jewish...but I look at things neither from the WASP side, not the Jew side, because I don't like the tales told on either side. You both bitch and lie too much.

What you said here is a much bigger bullshit compared to what you said earlier. This time it clearly shows your antisemitisim, because hating zionism is hating jews, and I won't bother explaining it to you. All the so-called facts you brought here completely twist the truth, and I also won't bother arguing about it or trying to prove you wrong.

This time it clearly shows your antisemitisim, because hating zionism is hating jews, and I won't bother explaining it to you.

Just want to reiterate... dr_st is absolutely right here. Pilottobombadier, if you disagree or something, go and ask your Jewish relatives.

P.S. This is not a flame.

RELIGIONS SUCK. NO PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PERFORM AN ACTION BASED ON A BOOK WRITTEN BY A DRUNKEN MONK. IT'S SIMPLE AND COMMON LOGIC WHAT'S NEEDED IN ORDER TO STABLISH A DECENT SOCIETY.

This is the worst post I saw out of them all. The bible is a book that contains stories passed on over the years, perhaps some of these aren't true but I bet you most of it is. You see you also take a risk in not believeing what if it is true! You die and you go to hell and burn in flames forever and there is no way back. You can not prove there is no god. And your small words ain't enough to prove it.

Seriously, what good has this religion ever done anyone? As far as I can see (and thats pretty much as far as anyone in the world can see or will ever be able to see) the Christian religion has resulted in nothing but suffering, war and the destruction of entire cultures and for what!? A load of mystical mumbo-jumbo and an overlong fanfic about some guy who died 2000 years ago after having spent his life wandering around in the desert with a group of other men, preaching pacifistic hippy-crap to anybody who could be arsed to show up and most definitely _not_ performing any miracles. Is this guy really worth basing a fucking 2000 year old cult about? Is he worth going to church on sunday and sitting about getting bored while the preacher gives a meaningless sermon about morality, despite the fact that he's probably abusing the choirboys nightly. Actually jesus probably was a better than average guy and his philolosphy on life may well work for some people, but he isn't going to solve your problems and he isn't going to be fucking waiting for you when you die!

WAR?!? Your fucking crazy it was you damn Yankees that started the civil war. And hell is going to be waiting for you when you die. :)

[quote]

RELIGIONS SUCK. NO PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PERFORM AN ACTION BASED ON A BOOK WRITTEN BY A DRUNKEN MONK. IT'S SIMPLE AND COMMON LOGIC WHAT'S NEEDED IN ORDER TO STABLISH A DECENT SOCIETY.

I disagree with what Zaldron said to a certain degree, but what KocaKola said is one of the biggest loads of concentrated bullshit I've seen in a long time.

The bible is a book that contains stories passed on over the years, perhaps some of these aren't true but I bet you most of it is.

You can not prove there is no god. And your small words ain't enough to prove it.

Nor can you prove that the Bible is true or that God exists. Zaldron is as justified in saying all religion is false as you are in saying yours is true. Like I plainly said in the first page of the post, you cannot argue faith against logic.

You see you also take a risk in not believeing what if it is true! You die and you go to hell and burn in flames forever and there is no way back.

This is what's called "Pascal's Wager". You see, you also take a risk in not believing whatever other religion you don't believe in. If you're a Christian, you risk dying, going to Islam hell, and burning in flames forever with no way to come back.

I could go on and on with the flaws in your argument, but I'm busy now and I think I've got my point across. Later.

What you said here is a much bigger bullshit compared to what you said earlier. This time it clearly shows your antisemitisim, because hating zionism is hating jews, and I won't bother explaining it to you. All the so-called facts you brought here completely twist the truth, and I also won't bother arguing about it or trying to prove you wrong.

I don't know, even though he came across as pretty hateful, there is one point I cannot disagree with. The Jews DID commit genocide. It even says in the Old Testament that they wiped out entire cities down to the last mewling baby. This isn't in only one instance, either. It's basicaly half of the contents of everything from Exodus to Samuel. And there is no evidence to show that there were any genocides in earlier times that I know of. I'm not anti-anyone...I'm just stating facts.

The Jews DID commit genocide. It even says in the Old Testament that they wiped out entire cities down to the last mewling baby.

Yup, they did. Jews were never an example of kindness and pacifism.

You can not prove there is no god.

So, can you prove that there is one?

That's like throwing people in jail without any evidence if they just can't *prove* themself to be innocent.

I'll follow your logical way of reasoning:

YOU CANT PROVE THAT THERE IS NO ETERNAL FRIDGE HIDDEN UNDER A ROCK IN THE MOON, SO EVERYBODY WHO THINKS THERE ISNT ONE ARE STUPID.

I think there is a god. All the planets and shit had to get here somehow. I hate god tho. He sucks asscake. Too much death and famine and wars and apocalype and shit.

FUCK YOU GOD

Lol, have we any proof that concerns gravity? We simply take a rock for exampel, and drop it and see what happens.

What has science to tell us about gravity?

Recommended literature, the Bible.

Really, as a collection of Jewish, Hebrew, Israeli and whatever else folklore, it's entertaining. It's got sex, death, betrayal, and more plots twists than your average story.

Which is all it is.

It is NOT, nor do I think it was ever intended to be, a user manual for life. In this regard, it serves the same purpose as Aesop's Fables -- you can take some lessons from what is in there, but there's not an awful lot of 100% truth in there.

As for God. I'll believe it when it is proven. Until then, I won't disbelieve, I just won't play the sheep and follow what is written as if I don't have a brain.

Which is what annoys me most about religion in it's entirely - "The lord is my shepherd", etc.

To claim a force so powerful that only an absolute faith in it will save you - the very idea is preposterous. If there were a God, and he were the allround good guy that he's made out to be, surely he would not demand this kind of sycophancy for admittance into the 'good boys club' that is monickered heaven?

No. He wouldn't. It would be a better idea to live life being a GENUINELY GOOD PERSON, instead of narrowmindedly preaching unto the infidels and nonbelievers something that you yourself can't even verify.

Zaldron's post was not the worst. It's the best one here.

SwedishDoomer:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Science/Physics/Quantum_Mechanics/Quantum_Field_Theory/Gravitation/

If there were a God, and he were the allround good guy that he's made out to be, surely he would not demand this kind of sycophancy for admittance into the 'good boys club' that is monickered heaven?

No. He wouldn't.

Uh, he doesn't.

My new sig rocks, it's from Darkness of Christ. Yessir, I'm the special one here.

Hmmph.... on the subject of Christianity, I have one thing to say... "God got sick of murdering the 'heathens' himself, so he let his mindless peons do it". That's my opinion of it in a snailshell. Religions try to give humans so much authority over everything else on the planet... that it's 'theirs' and that any peoples they think inferior were also 'theirs'. And who was that bastard who tied the foxes in pairs, set their tails aflame and sent them into a town? One reason I personally detest the Bible. As long as nobody bashes my views on a personal level, I won't bash theirs. I do think Jesus existed, but everyone seemed to be looking for messiahs back then.... "so there was one guy who said how nice it would be to be nice to other people, so they nailed him to a tree". Maybe he wasn't even delusional and it was everyone else, au Life of Brian?

Too much missing, too much just -wrong- and too much that makes no sense. To me, anyway. Religion is imo a tool used to control gullable people.

What does the Prophet Mewse teach anyway?

What does the Prophet Mewse teach anyway?

I'm not part of the "Mewsecult", but fishing would be my first guess.

"so there was one guy who said how nice it would be to be nice to other people, so they nailed him to a tree".

Muahaha...Douglas Adams owns...