Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bucket

I am heavy weapons guy.

I like the cartoon look of TF2, makes me think of running around in the Neverhood and shooting the place up with klay balls for some reason.

GGG said:

Of course he's based on it. Doom(II) holds the inspiration for all 21st century FPSs. [/...]

At least his gun is faster.

of course! I bet even an RPG I dare not name used some inspiration from that character too...

Ichor said:

I don't know, but I wish they had showed the medic a bit more. He looked like a hotel clerk in that video.

I forgot about the Medic! I didn't see him, where was he?

Edit: Oh I saw him, he looks like a doctor to me.

Oh crap, look what I found! The original TF2 trailer released back when TF1 was.

Antidote said:

I forgot about the Medic! I didn't see him, where was he?

Edit: Oh I saw him, he looks like a doctor to me.

In that other video, he was hiding behind that desk as the scout was running in the fort. That's what I meant by him looking like a hotel clerk.

Quick, someone find a demo from fortress.wad, the Doom level that inspired QTF.

Heh, I remember that original concept for TF2. I was so hyped about it... and then nothing. It's a shame they didn't pull through on that. Ah well, I suppose Battlefield 2 is a reasonable facsimile.

Heh. TBQH I never heard of TF until I got Half-Life in 2000. So I've personally only been waiting about 7 years.

Sorry for the double post, but you should check out the new gameplay trailer before it gets taken down.

Huh, the medics get healing guns instead of packs. That makes it a bit easier. I wonder if that's how they spread TEH AIDS or if they have stuff more along the lines of the weapons from S&I.