• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

Do you ever...

/hurls all over desktop...

another one bites the dust... lmao

Lament is that the best you can find? I expected something having to do with the way IE recognizes the code or something. We all know netscape is shit at that, if it wasn't my page would work great in it since the last time i checked I didn't have any errors on it.

And as for the little gay anoying flash pop ups that fuck around on the screen a pop up killer would prolly get rid of them, if not I'm sure someone will make one that will.

It's also safe to say websites like ugo.com are getting complaints about those shitty things so maybe they'll get rid of them.

Lament is that the best you can find? I expected something having to do with the way IE recognizes the code or something. We all know netscape is shit at that, if it wasn't my page would work great in it since the last time i checked I didn't have any errors on it.

As far as I know, Netscape/Mozilla has no problems with rendering correct HTML. Are you sure your page is correct HTML? Did you check it with the validator (http://validator.w3.org/) ?

Internet Explorer, however, has a lot of non-standard features. If you use those, of course non-MS browsers will choke and die. The non-standard stuff might be cool and all, but Internet was not supposed to be MS-only, you know?

Yes I have checked my page with that, only errors I have found were the scroll bar color (a feature that doesn't work in netscape, but doesn't cause any problems) and the th height setting (I know for a fact that that is valid html, my editor supports it and a fuck load of major websites use it). It also seems dumb since internet explorer reads them perfectly. That's why I said netscape has issues with tables above. But anyway I managed to get them to look pretty good in Netscape (almost exactly like IE so that's not a big problem).

As for the IE only features I have, they are not the reason my page doesn't work with netscape. Only reason my page doesn't work with it is that the damn menu won't drop down, while using the validator I didn't get any errors with the menu code, yet it still doesn't work with netscape.

I'm pretty sure the reason why it won't drop down is because Netscape doesn't recognize the class (itemanchor) of the link and therefore isntead of rendering the menu it just adds the # in the url of the page. I'm pretty sure if I found a way to get by that my page would be compatible with it, but since I can't, and it is considered valid html, what can I do about it? It's just simply an issue with netscape and nothing more than that.

Feel free to go and look at my site's menu code, if you can figure out a way to get by this than I'll be very greatfull.

Ok, you're right here. The menu renders with Opera and Amaya (more or less), so it seems to be Netscape's fault.

Hmm, this actually got me interested.. maybe I should consider using Opera... Anyone got a crack? :)

[edit]Heh, now your page stopped working and says that I should get IE, did you change anything[/edit]

yeah I did... fuck, looks like I'm going to have to change it back... BAH FUCK FUCK!!

Do me a favor, check the main page to see if the menu drops down there, if it doesn't atleast I won't waste time with doing all the pages and it still not working.

Damn you people need a real browser. I tell you, Microsoft can own the entire Internet if they want. I was a Netscape zealot not so long ago, but IE's the ->BEST<- browser ever.

Weird, scary, but true.

I switched to IE about 6 months ago. The old versionof Netscape was just too buggy for me, and the new version sucked too much ass for me to bother with. And now with IE and Pop-Up Stopper, I don't get any pop-up window ads anymore. :)

Besides it's just something everyone has to see atleast once.

One word: no.

I shant be tricked, bwee.... I do ponder what it is to make everyone hurl so violently, though.... nekkid men doing odd things, maybe? I'd rather watch Dominion Tank Police than look, bweee....

Does it work with Wine?

Does that thing still exists anyway?

I don't know, maybe it does... But isn't it rather sick to run wine just to be able to run IE?

Opera's pretty good actually.

nekkid men doing odd things, maybe?

oho, ho ho, if only she knew...!

Then spill it! What the hell is that thing? And from the url... something to do with goats?

DO NOT TELL HER, DO NOT SPOIL THE FUN!
She's at that stage where her curiosity will get the best of her. She doesn't have a clue whether the site is really repulsive or whether this is just a joke with britney spears holding a goat. Hmmuahaha

And why should you be the lucky one that knows what's on the site when everyone else had to find out for his/her self? huh? Besides everyone who already saw it won't want to pointlessly ruin a future goatse.cx victim.

DO NOT TELL HER, DO NOT SPOIL THE FUN!
She's at that stage where her curiosity will get the best of her. She doesn't have a clue whether the site is really repulsive or whether this is just a joke with britney spears holding a goat. Hmmuahaha.

Well, it can't be anything -you- guys think is good, so it's likely to be just as repugnant to me, too. So I'm bettin' it has something to do with naked people, goats and sex. You shant make me click the thing, though. Just tell me, so I'll be nice and decide not to kill you ^_-.

And why should you be the lucky one that knows what's on the site when everyone else had to find out for his/her self? huh? Besides everyone who already saw it won't want to pointlessly ruin a future goatse.cx victim.

Because I'm special, dammit! And if you're so terrified to spill the secret, send me a message ^_^ then I quit having you suspensfully wonder if I've clicked it. Bah, I'm going to lead my minions.... Dungeon Keeper 2 ^_^ and I keep throwing the Mistresses back through the portals. Why? I'd rather have more Salamanders! And Missies look funny too.... very anatomically bent to suit men who drool over poly women. Ah well....

send me a message ^_^ then I quit having you suspensfully wonder if I've clicked it

If you would've clicked it, it sure wouldn't be a secret.

If you would've clicked it, it sure wouldn't be a secret.

To quote the Legend of Zelda 2..... "It's a secret to everyone". ^_^

Aww, you should tell me, as Thursday I get cut open and have some broken things fixed. And removed. And I may, erm, die too. Of course, you can even die from a shaving cut, but the odds are greater with surgeries. Yep.

To quote the Legend of Zelda 2..... "It's a secret to everyone". ^_^

IT'S NUMBER ONE DAMMIT! NUMBER ONE!!!

good luck with the surgery =] and nope you still won't get it out of me.

Red: You REALLY do not want to know what goatse is...its indescribably horrible. My virgin eyes were scarred for life. NO-ONE would ever willigly glimse it, not even the most harcore sado-masocists. Exept maybe Executor.

BTW, Dungeon Keeper ownz.

Pritch: Fix your avatar! We don't want another person wandering around the forums with a fukked up avatar.

well goatse.cx wasn't really the nastiest thing I've ever seen, but it was among the top ones. Still, you just have to expieriance disgust like that once in your life. It get's you prepared for the next day, plus if you see some little prom queen bitch getting sick when she sees a drop of blood or a cockroach you can laugh in her face.

/me checks his doomworld.com elite list status

Well I am 100 posts closer to being on the list then I was 2 days ago.

Not only that, but goatse.cx is also very funny.

Riiight...if you're a GAY SADO-MASOCIST.
Is it true that the goatse guy died from anal cancer?

Not only that, but goatse.cx is also very funny.

Riiight...if you're a GAY SADO-MASOCIST.

I think it's funny independently of one's sexual preferences. Some people just need to relax and enjoy life more, blah.

I don't know about you, but (despite the avatar) staring up the flayed anus of a grown man isn't very funny to me.