Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

One on One (Part Five): Eyeball to Eyeball

Welcome to One on One, where human flesh is served marinated. Having completely whupped on the Pain Elemental in the first round, the cacodemon advances to chalenge the god of floaty spherical monsters, the beholder. And I know you want them, so here are the stats:

Cacodemon
Attack: Fireball
Color Scheme: Red with blue highlights, and a ominous green eye.
Number of Eyes: 1
Most Notable Figurine: Hissy, the adorable plush caco, once stolen by the evil Ling.

Beholder
Attack: One different attack per eyestalk, plus a big anti-magic shield from its central eye.
Color Scheme: Depressing Brown
Number of eyes: 11, 1 big, 10 small.
Most Notable Figurine: A depleted uranium beholder statue, noted for being extremely heavy and very pokey.

Who will win?
You Decide!
NOTE: The host was not in possesion of his Monster Manual at the time, so stats could be off.

As much as I like Hissy and his bretheren, the caco'd be frozen the instant it layed eyes... er, eye on the Beholder. One elemental ass-reaming later, pop, the red balloon has deflated, crying blood all the way down. *sniff*

I'd have to agree with IMJack, more's the pity. I'd pay untold amounts of money for a Hissy figurine.
But then I'd swap a kidney for one of the Baron of Hell sculptures Adrian Carmack worked on when modelling for Doom (see your copy of The Book of id).

Mmmh, the Beholder no doubt. It's still as corny as always, though...

Zaldron, do you just hate DOOM?

Why? Because I never answer with "THE DOOM ONE DAMNIT DOOM OH SO IT ROCKS SO MUCH I LOVE IT YES DOOM WINS EVER"?

Bah.

Why? Because I never answer with "THE DOOM ONE DAMNIT DOOM OH SO IT ROCKS SO MUCH I LOVE IT YES DOOM WINS EVER"?

Bah.

No, because you always answer the non-DOOM one. Plus you like Diablo.

Well, what the fuck do you want me to say? So fucking far there was no thread where the DooM-related concept/character could actually beat it's competition.

Do we need a Supershotgun vs Pikachu thread to solve this?

And wtf does Diablo has to do with this? Arioch's a friggin admin and he owns a lvl 94 Barbarian, among other lvl 60+ characters.

I don't blame him, Diablo is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. I really like games where you get to build up your character's power and crap, I usually end up spending months so I can get the best shit and then end up bragging my ass off to everyone. Who doesn't love that?

Do we need a Supershotgun vs Pikachu thread to solve this?

LOL, now that would be cool......

ha, ha, yes. My guess would be that Pikachu is worth 10hps, like Doomguy and Keen. So the SSG would sort him out for sure...

I don't blame him, Diablo is one of the most addictive games I've ever played. I really like games where you get to build up your character's power and crap, I usually end up spending months so I can get the best shit and then end up bragging my ass off to everyone. Who doesn't love that?

I would be addicted to the game, but I'm still waiting for a replacement CD-key for the one that RUBBED OFF. Fucking Blizzard.

Well I just got addicted to Diablo2 again. I've never thought it was possible to beat Kurast on Nightmare (bear in mind I play offline).

Well I just got addicted to Diablo2 again. I've never thought it was possible to beat Kurast on Nightmare (bear in mind I play offline).

/makes futile attempts to rescue Zaldron from the slippery slope of Diablo addiction...

/fails miserably.

I got the add on, but for some reason when I got to diablo, I died, and didn't feel like playing it again so I never actually got to see the next act. Bah, damn my lazyness, I'm too lazy to play a game.