Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

Doom Nightmares

I wouldn't call it a nightmare, but I had some dreams which I quickly made into maps the next few days.

Mmmh not with DooM, but I did had a nightmare about Wolf3D.

No, wait a minute, I was Hitler and controlled all those zombies on the 2nd episode, plus a new one trapped in a X made of brick walls who had a hat and a coat and looked like Dr. Doom meets Caleb. But for some odd reason I was scared so...

I've had a bunch of Doom dreams. In one, me and my friends played a virtual reality Doom. It kicked ass. In another one, I was at a mall, and there were a ton of former humans walking around along with a few other demons. You know what? That mall has been in a couple hundred of my dreams. I wonder what this means.

I once had a Wolfenstein dream where the boss was a flying nautilus. I must have been on some kind of medication. One of the funniest things that ever happened was when I left Rammstein playing on my CD player repeatedly all night. All my dreams were in German, except fro on when I was sneaking into Castle Wolfenstein as a spy with some other people. I blew our cover by drinking from the wrong drinking fountain. I don't know how this makes any sense, but thats what happened.

Mine took place in the Icon of Sin level. Lo and behold, it happened not too long after I beat DOOM 2 for the first time. I've also had dreams that took place in DOOM levels, but other than that they didn't have anything to do with DOOM.

Check that; I did have one where I was blown to smitherines by the Cyberdemon on the Tower of Babel.

I can only remember two dreams I've ever had about Doom. One of them I had about a week ago. It started in a level that looked like the entryway. Only it was entirely outside. In it there was a baron of hell and he looked like the captain of my seventh-grade soccer team. The second level was a mine or something, it was like a retarded combination of the Waste Tunnels and Abandoned Mines, and it had a bunch of sergeants. The third level was just a big open expanse of desert or something, and the fourth level was like a city in the desert. It was totally in the style of Doom 2, meaning there were just a bunch of buildings inside which there was nothing that remotely resembled something you'd find in a city. Except for the restaurants. There were four restaurants, a vegetarian place, a steak house, a family restaurant and a chinese place.

The other dream I had sometime this summer, it was in like a nightmarish hardy davis level, only modernized slighty. There were a whole shitload of soul spheres. The entire level took place on catwalks over giant neverending pits. I think it might have even made a decent doom map.

I have a lot of doom dresms. The one that seemed most real was when I was hunting imps with a crossbow in some room with lava. It was fun, maybe next time I'll have a hunting dog with me.