Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheeXile

ITT: Creepy-ass shit!

The Green Herring said:

I like it. Not quite creep enough to satisfy my deepest desires to keep myself up at night, though. I made it to the 7th world and then got frustrated with how I had to start at the first world again whenever I took a break from the game.

Those damned devil hands....I really dislike that game for the frustration level, but like it for its uniqueness.

Lüt said:

Yeah that was a bit big for embedding :P

Yeah. I've gotten pretty spoiled from other board softwares' auto-thumbnailing features. :P

TheeXile said:

Muahahaha!

Argh, furries! Also, wtf female peacocks.

Anyway, here's my contribution. Allegedly this video was found in a box sold in an estate sale...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/479196

Not particularly creepy, but creepy enough. It's hard for me to get creeped out anymore, after playing through so many 'scary' videogames and watching as many horror movies as I have. The one horror movie that still creeps me out is Zombie 2, the scene with the zombie pulling the womans eye into the wooden door splinter. Eye punctures always bug me.

Not too original, but it sends chills down my spine.

Also I was "lucky" enough to catch this old creepy Playstation ad aired on TV, in 1999. I had seen it in Italian though, so I was creeped out a second time by that (Scottish?) accent.

They made a similarly creepy one for the PSX3 too, with some fucked up baby dolls. Speaking of fucked up baby dolls...

Believe it or not it can get even worse. Much worse.