Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

The Right To Bear Arms

Well, I belive in this law, for the following reasons.

1)Protection against an intruder

Pro:protection
Con:you could injure a family member

2)Hunting

Pro:helps decrees the population of hunted animals
Con:gun could be found by a kid or something

Now onto whats wrong with this law. We have the right to bear arms in America, but arms like these? If you think those are fake...these are real products that are sold.

WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ABOUT ARMS

**TIMELINE PIC GOES HERE***

2)Hunting

Retard.

2)Hunting

Retard.

Yeah that doesn't really makes any sense. Or you're an animal hater, in wich case you deserve more pain.

Actually one of the main points of the 2nd Big One is that we not only can but should keep ourselves armed, in case any government (even our own) tries to fuck with us.

Actually one of the main points of the 2nd Big One is that we not only can but should keep ourselves armed, in case any government (even our own) tries to fuck with us.

True enough. But if the government gets pushy, do you really need an assault weapon? Would it do any good?

Civilians with small arms and hunting weapons is fine by me. Civilians with weapons that rival some of the things our boys in Afghanistan are using... no. We recently lost a respected police chief to some wife-beating nutter with an AK-47. (The chief called attention to himself in order to save his troopers.)

guns...hmmm...

I live in Canada, and here, we have stupid fucking regestration & licence laws.

...but what about that potato cannon i'm building in my spare time...hmmmm...

Hunting for sport is idiotic. If you eventually eat your kill then it is fine.

We recently lost a respected police chief to some wife-beating nutter with an AK-47.

Tell me, would this police chief not have died if the wife-beating nutter had used something less than an AK-47, like say a Mini-14?

Hard to say. Does a Mini-14 have full-auto capabilities? The chief was dead almost immediately after the burst hit him.

Hard to say. Does a Mini-14 have full-auto capabilities? The chief was dead almost immediately after the burst hit him.

Mini-14s fire rounds as fast as you can twitch your finger. However, that is irrelevent. One shot, even from a .22, is enough to kill a man on the spot.

Mini-14s fire rounds as fast as you can twitch your finger. However, that is irrelevent. One shot, even from a .22, is enough to kill a man on the spot.

... if the gunman is lucky, or if it's aimed right. I know someone who ate four rounds from a light machine gun, and he's still very much alive thirty years later.

I believe the chief and his troopers were wearing armor. However, police-issue Kevlar won't help against anything more powerful than a light pistol round. Also, it is hard to be focused enough to fire several accurate semi-auto rounds when you're halfway tanked, as this fine gentleman was.

But you have to have good enough aim. Somebody with an automatic can just fire a spray in a general direction until something gets hit.

We might or might not be better off without guns but as things stand we have the right to bear them and we've taken advantage of that right. Taking it away all of a sudden would just make every responsible gun owner into a criminal.

... if the gunman is lucky, or if it's aimed right. I know someone who ate four rounds from a light machine gun, and he's still very much alive thirty years later.

Must be a low-calibre light machinegun like the belgian SAW M249 "Minimi". If it's a calibre 7.62 it's likely to rip your belly apart. Four rounds of calibre 7.62 on different spots on your body is likely to cut you in half, which'll either chain you to the weelchair or kill you.

WTF? Self-defence for yuppies?

Thats gotta hurt like a bitch. I bet its a lot safer than those fucking sparkler bombs the neighbour kids keep making. Damn, I hat those things.

Yeah...now why the hell do civilians get to even touch crap like this?

If you think those are fake...these are real products that are sold.

If I want self-defence, I'll buy it from Bud K, thank you very much!

Big Guns, eh? We'll see what you all gonna say when I buy (or build) that BFGoogol with the automatic sandwich maker.

Yeah...now why the hell do civilians get to even touch crap like this?

That looks like an incredibly poor attempt at Photoshopping to me.

If things worked right, no civies ever got their hands around a gun - and there would be no need to use guns to defend oneself.

Sadly, society is created and regulated by humans, which means that it's automatically flawed.

Sadly, society is created and regulated by humans, which means that it's automatically flawed.

SHADY, QUIT STEALING OTHER MEMBERS PASSWORDS!

SHADY, QUIT STEALING OTHER MEMBERS PASSWORDS!

Huh?
Hey! I don't wish that humanity gets wiped out, I'm merely saying that it's human to err.

Wiping out the human race would be fun... Imagine all those millions of people, crying "Please don't kill me!!!!" And then KABOOM! and they are all gone.

WE ALREADY HAD A THREAD ABOUT ARMS

**TIMELINE PIC GOES HERE***

2)Hunting

Retard.

Ok. Lemme break it down for you lament, since you seem to miss the point.

Deer mate
Deer population grows
Overeating occurs
Deer die in droves
Deer almost die out in an area

If a population is to high, there isnt enough food to go around, therefore the animals die in large numbers. The hunting seasons are regulated, you can only take a certain amount of animals. Its all a cycle.

2)Hunting

Con:gun could be found by a kid or something

What about cruelty to animals? And by that I mean people blowing their legs off, shooting them in the stomach, etc, and just leaving them to die.