Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sleepy_boy

multi-cd games

I remember Phantasmorgia came out when I started 3rd grade, and when my family had first bought our new Compaq 586 (fast for it's time), complete with a games bundle (King's quest 6, the incredible machine, Lode runner to name a few)

...was anyone else a member of the Broderbund Kid's Club?

Heh...Broderbund...I remember playing Carmen Sandiego all the time, even online back in the days of Prodigy. Didn't they also make that one 'Treasure Mountain' game?

Heh...Broderbund...I remember playing Carmen Sandiego all the time, even online back in the days of Prodigy. Didn't they also make that one 'Treasure Mountain' game?

I forget who made that game, but I don't think it was Broderbund. That game was damned addictive.

I found my old disk for that game a few months ago. It works surprisingly well on a modern system.

I forget who made that game, but I don't think it was Broderbund. That game was damned addictive.

I found my old disk for that game a few months ago. It works surprisingly well on a modern system.

Yeah...that game was great..they also made a game with the same character in a school, and another in a radio station. But Treasure Mountain was the best. I think they also made one with a submarine.

Yeah...that game was great..they also made a game with the same character in a school, and another in a radio station. But Treasure Mountain was the best. I think they also made one with a submarine.

They also made one in a bunch of old dungeons that was a platform game. That one was the coolest.

you fail it™

It was The Learning Company that put out Tresure Mountain.

I have the disks for Tresure Mathstorm.

If anyone can tell me where I can get the game "lode Runner", not the OLD version, not the 3D version, but the one with all the cool tools (heheheh...befuddlement gas), I would be very grateful.

Jedi Knight for me. There's a gig of shit on those two cd's...the shit, of course being the FMV sequences...which don't even run properly when you're running a 3d card with JK...oh well.

Jedi Knight for me. There's a gig of shit on those two cd's...the shit, of course being the FMV sequences...

Not to mention Map06, which they forgot to make passable.