Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Maes

Cogs

That looks really cool and, unfortunately, exactly like the kind of game that I would fail at spectacularly. I really suck at those kind of things and even fail big-time at the real-life 2D shuffle tiles around to make a picture versions. I think that my head might explode if I tried to play that. But it does look cool.

Interesting. As soon as the trailer introduced the third dimension I knew this game could turn out to be quite the challenge.

Well, I guess downloading the 8-level Demo won't do any harm...

Tried it, sucked at it. Shame it had to be a sliding puzzle, I hate them. It would've been a lot of fun for me if you just had to work with a limited number of cogs/pipes, with larger boards to compensate for the lowered difficulty.

I did halfway decent on the ones that were just rearranging cogs, even the 3D ones, but the pipes just kill me. I only managed to finish one involving pipes (one of the 3D ones).

I actually became pretty good at sliding block puzzles a few years back when I decided to play a whole bunch of them to get better. This isn't quite the same, even though it has the same mechanics.

I've been meaning to try this for ages, so I'm glad you reminded me Maes. :)