Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Most boring DoomWorld Off-Topic
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

What the title says.

I have a feeling I know the winner already though.

Old Post 01-11-02 05:14 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Erik

I voted ayb, but not as an answer to your poll, more like a general statement...

Old Post 01-11-02 15:04 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

|>-MUSIC-<|

Old Post 01-11-02 16:10 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

AYBABTU is as a matter of fact on-topic...

Anyway, here comes Fredrik's UNofficial doomworld Forums LAWS (FUNFLAWS) law number 53:

53. §1 The only sport that may be discussed in the forums is DEATHMATCH.

Old Post 01-11-02 18:06 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

stupid dream threads

Old Post 01-11-02 19:28 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Sports.
Sports aren't meant to be talked about. Sports is something you have to go in for, if you have to enjoy imo.

Old Post 01-11-02 20:45 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Sports is something you have to go in for, if you have to enjoy imo.
You mean participate in? Yeah, I like playing hockey and stuff, but I can't stand to watch more than a minute of it.

Old Post 01-11-02 21:50 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fredrik

As a matter of fact, the most boring Doomworld off-topic is probably be the polls about most boring Doomworld off-topic.

Old Post 01-11-02 21:55 #
Fredrik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I wish there more people that would want to talk sports.

Old Post 01-11-02 22:10 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

All of the above + more...

Old Post 01-11-02 23:13 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

I will, if you want. But YOU start the thread, I'm on probation.

Where's the 'pritch's bitchin' option? :)

Old Post 01-12-02 01:04 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

I would say it, but that would just add to the already blazing flamewar he and are having...

Old Post 01-12-02 01:51 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Bah, you're a Brit. Unless you're a very strange Brit who enjoys baseball, then I doubt you'd be interested.

Old Post 01-12-02 02:42 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Crendowing

Bah, you're a Brit. Unless you're a very strange Brit who enjoys baseball, then I doubt you'd be interested.
Hey hey hey, now. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if Fodders (another Brit) made fun of/put down we "Americans", which he does quite frequently. Besides, there's no such thing as an "American" ethinicity. Hell, just look at me, I'm about 70% British. Another thing, I hate stereotypes of any sorts (but especially of Texans).

Old Post 01-12-02 05:02 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag

Hey hey hey, now. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if Fodders (another Brit) made fun of/put down we "Americans"
I wasn't making fun of him, I just stated that most British people aren't into baseball. Because it's more of an American sport, y'know?

Old Post 01-12-02 05:45 #
dsm

You know, I've begun to see a pattern regarding Brits and Americans.
Brits love to make fun of Americans, who in turn love to criticize Brits.

Old Post 01-12-02 13:25 #
Kid Airbag

Except I wasn't making fun of anyone. At least not intentionally.

Old Post 01-12-02 16:05 #
dsm

Except I wasn't making fun of anyone. At least not intentionally.

Oh.
Well, it wasn't meant as a generalization, but it's just the pattern I gather from observations. I'm not saying that ALL Brits make fun of Americans and ALL Americans criticize Brits, merely that I see such a pattern in general.

I mean, not all doomers on this site get banned, but the ones you notice are usually the ones who get banned.

Old Post 01-12-02 18:02 #
pritch
Super Moderator

I could learn to love baseball, and I'm sure I would if I was domiciled in the US. I was in Florida when Mark Maguire was going for the homer record. Man, could that guy tonk 'em. I got into the habit of watching ESPN every night for two weeks.

Then we came home, bah.

Old Post 01-12-02 19:53 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

c> }
}
=null_void

Um, anyways....
I hate all those threads.

Old Post 01-13-02 03:15 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Crendowing

WAIT! WAIT! NOW I KNOW!!!!!

Anything made by DooMBoy :)

Old Post 01-13-02 06:14 #
doomsick
no need for a title.

they're all pretty boring, i got to go with music, threads about music remind me of beating a dead horse. i mean, we all know how much everyone hates NIN...

Old Post 01-13-02 06:22 #
doomsick is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm

they're all pretty boring, i got to go with music, threads about music remind me of beating a dead horse. i mean, we all know how much everyone hates NIN...

The problem is that some peopl' here LIKES NIN.

Old Post 01-13-02 10:53 #
doomsick
no need for a title.

The problem is that some peopl' here LIKES NIN.

i don't have a problem with NIN, but you have to admit, there's some real hatred for reznor around here...

Old Post 01-13-02 16:39 #
doomsick is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm

i don't have a problem with NIN, but you have to admit, there's some real hatred for reznor around here...

Yeah, you're right. A guy makes a type of music that a group of people here on Doomworld don't like, therefore he's automatically regarded as a bad person. /sarcasm/ That makes sense /sarcasm/

Old Post 01-13-02 18:45 #
Liam

Yeah, you're right. A guy makes a type of music that a group of people here on Doomworld don't like, therefore he's automatically regarded as a bad person. /sarcasm/ That makes sense /sarcasm/

EDIT: Eh, I'm cutting out my response. I just realized that this is turning into a music thread.

Old Post 01-13-02 19:05 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag

EDIT: Eh, I'm cutting out my response. I just realized that this is turning into a music thread.
There's a delete button for a reason, you know.

Old Post 01-13-02 20:05 #
Crendowing

The problem is that some peopl' here LIKES NIN
Problem? Here, let me clear things out for you....

/me beats some sense into dsm with a sledgehammer

That's right, you should cut it out because:

1. You'll just waste forum space
2. My taste will not be changed just because of what your opinion is
3. I thought *CENSORED* was a taboo subject anyway
4. Why should anyone waste time arguing about it? Everybody should know by now that *CESNSORED* is practically God :D

Old Post 01-13-02 20:32 #
Liam

There's a delete button for a reason, you know.
I know, but I wanted to make it known that I'd rather not have this turn into a music thread :P

Old Post 01-13-02 20:33 #
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

1. You'll just waste forum space
2. My taste will not be changed just because of what your opinion is
3. I thought *CENSORED* was a taboo subject anyway
4. Why should anyone waste time arguing about it? Everybody should know by now that *CESNSORED* is practically God :D

*CENSORED*'s Bitch

Old Post 01-14-02 00:44 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote