Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Most boring DoomWorld Off-Topic
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:15. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crendowing
I've lost my unbanned status....I couldn't be happier :P

That about sums it up :)

Old Post 01-14-02 02:32 #
Crendowing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

A guy makes a type of music that a group of people here on Doomworld don't like, therefore he's automatically regarded as a bad person. /sarcasm/ That makes sense /sarcasm/
No, he's regarded as a bad musician, that's all.

At least by me, dunno what everybody else says since I usually try and skip over music threads so that I don't waste 6 hours each day yabbering at people until the thread is finally dead.

Old Post 01-14-02 04:53 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

MUSIC, because you are all dickshit bigots whenever you try to discuss it.

Old Post 01-14-02 06:37 #
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

MUSIC, because you are all dickshit bigots whenever you try to discuss it.

NEVER refer to ME as a bigot. EVER.

Old Post 01-14-02 11:21 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

A guy makes a type of music that a group of people here on Doomworld don't like, therefore he's automatically regarded as a bad person. /sarcasm/ That makes sense /sarcasm/

Well, I remember seeing posts on these forums, where someone referred to Reznor as a "braindead freak, who couldn't use his small grey cells to compose proper music". Or at least I saw something like that.

Old Post 01-14-02 12:27 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm

The problem is that some peopl' here LIKES NIN
Problem? Here, let me clear things out for you....

Damn, I knew I'd be misunderstood on this. I only meant it was a problem, because it trashed doomsick's argumentation, not that it IS a problem that people like NIN (I couldn't really care what you like). Capiche?

Old Post 01-14-02 12:31 #
Lüt
Administrator

Well, I remember seeing posts on these forums, where someone referred to Reznor as a "braindead freak, who couldn't use his small grey cells to compose proper music". Or at least I saw something like that.
Yah, that comes up every time, but not from me :)

Old Post 01-14-02 14:38 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
dsm

Yah, that comes up every time, but not from me :)

I hope you don't think that I'm accusing you of this, 'cause I ain't.
Returning to the original topic at hand: I think sports can be fun when you participate (depending on what sport - I don't like to play baseball, 'cause I suck at it), but it's soooo boring to watch and even more boring to talk about imho.
Ok that's not entirely right - sports can be fun to talk about, when you talk about a funny event, which occurred while you were playing with your mates (like seeing someone trip and the person doesn't get hurt).

Bah, I just had to say something to get away from the music topic.

Old Post 01-14-02 16:25 #