Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DuckReconMajor

Post your non-Doom game picture/video! [read the image-posting rules in the FAQ]

Spoiler

You can find some... things on the internet. I'd record a playthrough if it wasn't such a bitch to capture video from this...

Edit: Holy shit, had no idea those were Quake maps until now.

It's a little bit in a different language, but alright. I can dig.

This is what happens when you have to assembly.

I'll tell you two things about that demo:

One: It's dull as shit Unity Slender Creepypaste garbage.

And two: The final game will be nothing like this (hopefully), and this is just Kojima fucking with people again.

(And as a side note, I did really like the walls being banged on as you walked by. It really gave me some The Witch's House vibes.)

Woolie Wool said:
Operation Serpent is getting close to completion now. [/B]

For what game are made that mod? ROTT?

Old assorted pics from Stronghold (2001) multiplayer matches. My attacking force with mercenary tunnelers camped out at a chokepoint: http://i.imgur.com/K8AX4dW.png
An enemy fortress, a tough nut to penetrate: http://i.imgur.com/DiBF1cx.png
Conclusion of the first multiplayer Stronghold game I ever played to completion, learning that crossbow+shield attack is absolute dynamite if you survive the initial rush of enemy archers: http://i.imgur.com/xZnlkQy.png

walter confalonieri said:

For what game are made that mod? ROTT?

Wolfenstein 3D, using the ECwolf source port, which is basically the Wolfenstein version oF ZDoom.

The Diehard Wolfers forum members have started a community project to create maps based on the Spear of Destiny Lost Episodes. This is my entry into the project, titled "Undersea Base".

Yeah - should have used Q3 map format. Made it in Trenchbroom though, no such luck.

Me playing Scourge Ep2 for the first time. Too bad I missed the secret level and I set the NVENC settings wrong. Going to mess with settings before I do another recording, which will probably feature the secret level I missed.

On the bright side, twitch exported the video to 60fps to youtube!

Those are some great Quake screenshots! :p I like the unhappy face in the doorway frame of the first screenshot. And the 2nd shot is really gritty and believable. The 3rd shot for some reason puts me in the mood for Amnesia the Dark Descent. And everything after that reminds me of something menacing about to happen. :P