Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Prime

For those of you interested in StarWars...

Not when it concerns a movie that's based around the most popluar film franchise ever and has been hyped up the asshole...

It's not just a movie you know. It's based off actual novels Lucas wrote when he was in high school. Yeah, high school.

I hated Anakin so very, very much...worst actor ever, next to Charlton Heston. Like when Qui-Gon hoists him up into the podracer, and he says 'woah' all hyped-sounding, while expressing all the emotions of a bored junkie.
That kid from Sitxth Sense is the only goo child actor I've ever seen.

at least we don't have to worry about seeing that kid again on film...no director in his right mind would want him after that display of his wafer thin talent. but, then again, chalton heston did have a career...

It's not just a movie you know. It's based off actual novels Lucas wrote when he was in high school. Yeah, high school.

Actually, the MAIN IDEA for StarWars was envisioned in college. He wrote the first novel, but the others were written by other authors, based on the loose story fragments of George Lucas.

i imagined that anarkin's childhood is something like the boy who has both good and evil in himself.after watching episode one,it was like he was just very very normal boy(with bad child acting).i hardly notice his existence in E1(except the race scene which that did't help the story much)the story in E2 and E3 sounds interesting.hope it won't flop like E1.

There was a scene cut-out from TPM where QuiGon discovers Anakin fighting (yes, a physical fight) with another youth. Anakin is quickly admonished.

So...why wasn't this in the final cut, George?

There was a scene cut-out from TPM where QuiGon discovers Anakin fighting (yes, a physical fight) with another youth. Anakin is quickly admonished.

So...why wasn't this in the final cut, George?

He was fighting Greedo, wasn't he?

Well, I'm not sure if it was 'Greedo', but I do know it was some young Rodian...

Well, I'm not sure if it was 'Greedo', but I do know it was some young Rodian...

It was Greedo, because someone repremanded him and called him 'Greedo'. So...the moral of the story is that if you try to start shit with Jedi, then one day you're going to find your brains splattered all over the wall of some cantina.