Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
D_GARG

What Is The Worst Music You Have Ever Heard?

eargosedown said:

Seriously, what the fuck is this shit?

probably some rapper on drugs. would'nt surprise me.

I still haven't decided if this is the greatest or the worst song ever made. Either way, I can't stop listening to it.

Maybe i'm completely desensitized by my usual playlist but I've yet to hear anything in this thread that's particularly unbearable. The worst I've heard so far was that Lil Wayne song eargosedown linked to and PritStik that Bucket linked (they call that a drum beat?)

You guys are gonna love this:

Danarchy said:

Believe it or not, these are all bands I actually listen to:

Looks like 70's for its time LSD hardcore bands

40oz said:

Maybe i'm completely desensitized by my usual playlist but I've yet to hear anything in this thread that's particularly unbearable. The worst I've heard so far was that Lil Wayne song eargosedown linked to and PritStik that Bucket linked (they call that a drum beat?)

You guys are gonna love this:

SHIT, THATS what youre gonna play during a wedding instead of organ
Imagine playing this with an organ :) Oo
during a wedding

Alboroto said:

I win

Not sure of that, but hell yea thats painful

Lurch (of the original "Adams Family" TV series) busts a move!

Spock moonlights after Federation cutbacks!

Captain Beefheart and "Worst Music" is a misconception; also "Frownland" is one of the most "melodic" "tunes" of the Trout Mask Replica album...

D_GARG said:

Doom video

You're pushing it now. That is clearly light years from the rest of the thread.

D_GARG said:

Looks like 70's for its time LSD hardcore bands

When the punk scene showed up in the mid 70s, they said "fuck this pop shit, let's make music without melody. It's the message that matters in music and our message is that WE'RE ANGRY!" Then some fellows said "fuck that, why even make it music at all? WORKING CLASS MAN ANGRY! BAND POWER TOOLS TOGETHER! INDUSTRIAL MUSIC FOR INDUSTRIAL PEOPLE!" And thus industrial music was born. That explains the first four bands there. Nothing really explains Captain Beefheart.

vdgg said:

Captain Beefheart and "Worst Music" is a misconception; also "Frownland" is one of the most "melodic" "tunes" of the Trout Mask Replica album...

True, I should have used Old Fart at Play or something. I'm not a huge fan of Trout Mask Replica myself, I like Safe as Milk a lot more. And from what I've heard of his later stuff, I like that even more. I need to track down those albums.

Edit: Actually, Frownland is one of the only tracks on that album that could be considered music. Most of it is more like someone doing a reading of a book written by someone on huge amounts of acid while a band plays off key in the background.

Everything that's currently in the mainstream popularity(at least in the US, don't quite know about what's popular elsewhere), e.g. pop rock, emo, pop, hip hop, r&b, rap, country music that forgets it's country and not pop rock with country guitars and accents, pop punk, most metalcore, crabcore, hardcore, grindcore, [insert stupid term here]core, anything with autotuned vocals (seriously, either get a vocalist that has talent or don't have one at all! Don't get a machine to fake the talent), boy bands(do those even exist anymore?), "alternative" rock, "indie" rock, any sort of techno/electronica that's repetitive and/or uses annoying voice samples.

tl,dr: Anything considered good in the mainstream and "hipster" crowds.

Bashe said:

You're pushing it now. That is clearly light years from the rest of the thread.

Yeah, that crustpunk stuff is more tolerable to listen to than what would later evolve into grindcore etc. Let alone some of the thoroughly rubbish music that has been listed in this thread.

The only thing that annoys me about it is the questionable grammar of that song title. But then, "Unethical and possibly corrupted law enforcement officer" doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

The lyrics are about that bitch that got some black dong from some african dude, and the highlight is that "I used to be white...." and in the end "...you beat me and now I'm black too". Other racist stuff like "we made love on top of the illegal CDs you were selling". Neat.

every one of you know this one, but still its overfucked

in over all this sounds to me like the fancy teenage look from 40 year olds with a disgusting chiwaova dripping over the cause of their fat hearth attack: some melted cookies.

here's another one, in my opinion genius But I question the instrumental skill.

Hellish Godzilla said:

I see crunkcore was mentioned earlier, and I agree that it sucks - especially when considering a certain band called Millionaires. I can't say anything about this band that isn't self-evident.

Heh I opened this thread just to see if anyone mentioned Millionaires.

The Ultimate DooMer said:

Not a single mention of the lame mainstream poppy crap they play 10 times a day on all the kiddie music channels? (Gaga, Perry, Rihanna etc.)

no need to be, that music is great *punches you in stomach*

DuckReconMajor said:

no need to be, that music is great *punches you in stomach*

Lady gaga (including all the litter in the radio) GREAT?

thats a lie.

I have to Daunt you in your sleep beacuse of that.

PI-PI-PI-Pi, PI-PI-PINGAS FACE

I was at an art show and they had one of those "dude with an acoustic guitar who does covers" playing. He was doing the usual classic rock U2 & friends lineup when suddenly he starts playing Alice in Chains. I lol'd heartily.

mammajamma said:
Also, here's a deathcore band butchering Alice In Chains:
[/B]

Holy hell. I don't even like Alice in Chains and they're better in my mind than this. Horribly unfitting vocals, St. Anger snare drum, and headache-inducing over-loud mastering to boot.

D_GARG said:

perssonaly I find this more worthless than empty chocolate paper

But if I collect over ten packets, they send me a promotional gift voucher!

I think some people overreacted when their beloved music was posted here.

Hmmmmm.... Pantera, KoRn, Slipknot, Strapping Young Lad, Brokencyde, Lamb of God, Opeth (blowpeth), Job for a Cowboy, Mettalica's new stuff, Dreamtheater. Because of these bands we've had 15 and counting years of most kids not knowing how to play their instruments.

hervoheebo said:

Does this count?

Hahaha! yes!