Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomF4nG4mer

ATI Catalyst Control Center

Okay i have recently downloaded ATI Catalyst Software Suite because it contains all kinds of features even Catalyst Control Center and i needed The Control Center so i can adjust the Brightness and Contrast (because my screen is kinda dark and the Brightness and Contrast Settings on the Monitor are already at 100% but still its dark)

Okay while done installing it said Successfully Installed so i looked around for the Control Center i couldn't find it! I looked in the Startmenu the Program file and nothing was there even when you right click its not even there!

No offence intended, but it seems like you don't really know what you're doing.

CCC should be on your system already if you have an ATI card.

Marnetmar said:

No offence intended, but it seems like you don't really know what you're doing.

Yes but i have looked everywhere and i cant seem to find the CCC i even looked in the Control Panel > Display > Settings > Advanced and there should be some settings about ATI but its not there.

What OS are you using?

Did you try restarting your computer after you installed it?

Also, if you're using Windows, you need to make sure you have the .NET framework (v3.5) installed. CCC requires this.

You should be able to right click on your desktop and find it in that menu.

Nuxius said:

What OS are you using?

Did you try restarting your computer after you installed it?

Also, if you're using Windows, you need to make sure you have the .NET framework (v3.5) installed. CCC requires this.

You should be able to right click on your desktop and find it in that menu.

My OS is a Windows XP
I will post a reply if something has changed.

Okay i am sad to say it didn't work i installed the Microsoft Framework 3.5 and then i reinstalled the ATI catalyst software suite and then it required me to reboot and i just did that and after the next boot up it still wasn't there.

Marnetmar said:

Even though the last time I upgraded the drivers for an ATI card was a year ago, I recall it was still possible to install "just the drivers" without the bloated CCC suite. So that's not a given.

Nuxius said:

You're not trying to use the latest version of CCC, are you? Because that one won't work with your graphics card, as ATI no longer supports it.

You'll have to go back to v6.11, the last version to support your 9200.

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/radeon-prer300-xp.aspx

Well i did try to use the latest version of CCC but thanks for the link i hope that it will help alot.

DoomF4nG4mer said:

ATI Radeon 9200 128MB

Heh, my old card.

Yeah the last Catalyst that supports it is the latest 6.x, though I remember having to revert to some earlier 6.x and 4.x for some games like the first Splinter Cell.