Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Insanity pit [NSFW]
Pages (51): « First ... « 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » ... Last »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:14. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
D_GARG
Forum Regular

such a mod Maes, would be legendary :D

Old Post 03-20-11 22:21 #
D_GARG is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

D_GARG said:
such a mod Maes, would be legendary :D

Well, thanks to phi108, it's already here ;-)

Old Post 03-20-11 22:29 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

THIS MORNING

I had 3 hours of SPACE between my first lesson, and my Second lesson.
I went home, got my ass KICKED at starcraft1 since I rarely play 1vs1 MELEE games. THEN I kickstarteds QuakeLive wielding my brand Mionix Mouse with my brand new Mionix Sargas Mouse Pad and joined a Server with HIGHER SKILL than my current skill (according to the game stats) cus the servers in my skill are too easy. I STEAMROLLED with my teamate in a CA match 2vs2 the first 4 rounds, then my teamate started to lose position, so did I, trying to dodge the rockets and lightningshafts.
the rounds went on and we stood no chance of victory. they started to WHINE. "gnar wtf are you retarded?" the atmosphere went dark and warm in that annoyong and embarrassing way, however, the smell of great opportunities, faded in.
since the current map sux cock because of its cramped numbers of choices, I blamed it from earlier experiences. the kept whining...

the bombardments of flaming and whining couldnt cover the small glimpses of light that my remaining skill radiated, however, I couldnt play the godless way I was used to, since I had no fucking idea how to swing the mouse as I used to with my old Logitech Wheel Mouse and DEVIL SUCKING Roccat Kone ( never by it, I advise you ).

its was now obvious that they were exellent victims for a creature , from the deep Mines Of Moria (not a Balrog).

I EXPLODED in a STORM of LAUGHTER as I trolled them to their KNEES, my teamate were full of rage since he was disapointed with my gameplay, but the match had ALREADY started and their only option were to disconnect, how trapped they were with me. The SWITCHING between DPI levels went FURIOUS, Fire and Lightning STRUCK my mousemat as I STRUGGLED for putting the rockets on the right spotts, movement were IMMOBILE and both my teamate and opponents CRUSHED the chat channel as I kept troll-roll them, they didnt realize before THE END of the match that they had their time wasted an someone who was learning his new mouse

Old Post 03-21-11 12:59 #
D_GARG is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
magicsofa

I can't tell which is worse: That video, or your story

Old Post 03-22-11 03:43 #
magicsofa is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jimi

Insanity Xena and Warrior Princess Wolf

http://totallylookslike.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/xena-warrior-princess-totally-looks-like-insanity-wolf.jpg

Old Post 03-22-11 10:36 #
Jimi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

This dude can play guitarr

Old Post 03-22-11 17:06 #
Memfis
Forum Spammer

More cool musicians

Old Post 03-23-11 10:35 #
Memfis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

D_GARG said:
FA58T5PpwiE

Why can I only hear a load of white noise followed by silence? Or is that the 'gag'?

Old Post 03-23-11 10:46 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

DoomUK said:

Why can I only hear a load of white noise followed by silence? Or is that the 'gag'?

PPJw60phb5I
another one bites the dust

Old Post 03-23-11 10:47 #
hervoheebo

REMOVED

REMOVED

Old Post 03-23-11 17:06 #
hervoheebo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Toenail
Forum Regular

Horrible birth defect?

I guess you just have to face up to your problems.

Old Post 03-23-11 22:31 #
Captain Toenail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
hervoheebo

Not really.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/video/...cident-13185947

To quote, "Dallas Wiens believes his life-changing accident was actually a gift from God"

Old Post 03-23-11 22:47 #
hervoheebo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

If that was a gift from God, well, I'm not inviting him to my birthday party.

Old Post 03-23-11 22:54 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Well, at least he doesn't have to look in the mirror.

Old Post 03-23-11 23:13 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

I wonder what he base the thought of this accident, being a gift from god?

Old Post 03-24-11 10:58 #
Maes
I like big butts!

I guess it's a psychological defense and acceptence mechanism -compare with e.g. the case of Juliana Wetmore or other similar cases. Then again for some reason most of these situations seem to involve people which already have a strong faith -or at least they are more likely to openly accept them and even flaunt them.

Old Post 03-24-11 11:26 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Xeros612
Forum Regular

hervoheebo said:
horrifying pictures

Hey, it's a first-gen revenant!

Old Post 03-24-11 16:18 #
Xeros612 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
gggmork
If you can make any sense of this post, congratulations

Why is one triangle missing a square when they both use the same pieces?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...uare_puzzle.svg

Old Post 03-25-11 09:02 #
gggmork is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

gggmork said:

I would say "because one arrangement of shapes fit, one doesn't". But then I'd get laughed at by anyone who knows mathematics and therefore knows how to explain it properly.

Old Post 03-25-11 09:16 #
DoomUK is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Incline angles on red/blue triangles are slightly different.

Also, is it illegal to shoot pigeons off a roof with a .22?

Old Post 03-25-11 14:43 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kirby

gggmork said:

I want to shoot someone every time I see this. It got me good the first time, though all you need to do is examine them closely and you'll find exactly what Lüt said -_- . The incline difference is so slight you can hardly notice it, but what it means is that the pieces are NOT exactly the same.

Old Post 03-25-11 15:59 #
Kirby is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
gggmork

Thank goodness, I thought there was some sort of loophole in the universe or something.

Old Post 03-25-11 17:40 #
gggmork is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
magicsofa

Maes said:
I guess it's a psychological defense and acceptence mechanism -compare with e.g. the case of Juliana Wetmore or other similar cases. Then again for some reason most of these situations seem to involve people which already have a strong faith -or at least they are more likely to openly accept them and even flaunt them.

Could also be a legitimate way to cope with such an event...i.e. appreciating the possible good that can come of it.

Old Post 03-26-11 02:44 #
magicsofa is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoomUK
Forum Staple

magicsofa said:

Could also be a legitimate way to cope with such an event...i.e. appreciating the possible good that can come of it.

I fear that in itself would qualify as a defence mechanism.

Old Post 03-27-11 08:49 #
gggmork

After Tynacorp's RG-400 smart towel, Towelie, failed due to government intervention, they turned to genetically engineering smart basketball hoops. The government got wind of this and now THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR BASKETBALL HOOPS!:

Old Post 03-30-11 18:10 #
Maes
I like big butts!

The most recent comments on our little masterpiece gave me new ideas, phi108 ;-)

Awesome, now make a sequel! "Doomguy's HIGH-SPEED and UNCONTROLLABLE diahrrea jet!" which would be like a backwards-firing plasma gun!

I bet it should fire BROWN plasma that leaves big splats, and gives Doomguy some forward momentum ;-)

Ranked #1 in google for FORCED and PAINFUL! Ranked #3 for Chocolate Shotgun!

Old Post 03-30-11 19:35 #
Lüt
Administrator

gggmork said:
THEY ARE COMING FOR YOUR BASKETBALL HOOPS!:
If you want to see a true insanity pit, look on Delaware news sites and read all the comments supporting DelDOT.

At least I know one state not to move to.

Old Post 03-31-11 00:11 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DXBigBoss
Warming Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lROb1vWNiig True insanity in my opinion exists within this video.

Old Post 04-03-11 01:04 #
DXBigBoss is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

I am impressed gentlemen!

I have seen different mind raoing youtube poops with frollo and everything but I have Never seen some kinda govermental Basketball Pole robbery or the true nature of Activisions origins (of upper shit).

Damn I get the impression of that America is the perfect place for anyone who wants to get his/her pants blown off by pure suprise of different simply stupid things to see.
its almost a whole new level of turism for you over there ;)

Old Post 04-03-11 15:53 #
bytor
& the snow dog

Last edited by bytor on 09-13-11 at 02:27

Old Post 04-13-11 00:39 #
bytor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote