Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hellbent

Pc "windows xp" iphone transfer

Amazing how difficult it is to find working software that is free for transferring my crap from iPhone to my PC. Know of a decent one?

Is there not a file manager? Browser the files on my iPhone and copy the ones I want onto my HD? The files I want to transfer are from the app iRec: they're sound recordings.

If I had an iPhone and some web space with a FTP account, I'd use that as an intermediary. Isn't it like an Android or standard MIDP phone where you can just plug it in and use it as an USB drive?

Maes said:

If I had an iPhone and some web space with a FTP account, I'd use that as an intermediary. Isn't it like an Android or standard MIDP phone where you can just plug it in and use it as an USB drive?

maybe on a mac, not on a pc.

Hellbent said:

maybe on a mac, not on a pc.

Actually you can. Back when my previous hard drive went to hell I moved all my files onto the new drive and then pointed iTunes in the direction of my music folder and it added all my songs. You can even just do this by going to My Computer after connecting the iPhone since Windows picks it up as a mass USB storage device. You won't be able to discern what file is which song or video, but iTunes automatically identifies the once you add them in.