Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maes

At least DOOM can't take the blame THIS time...

hypotheses:
1) It was planted as a false flag excuse to strip the public of firearms.
2) It was alex jones' kid (it was in texas).
3) The government are using 5 year olds as secret police to rat on their parents.

udderdude said:

Obviously a copy of Doom snuck into the kid's room at night and whispered naughty things into his ear.

Yeah, somehow the kid managed to fit not one but 4 floppy disks all the way from 1993 into its iPod/iPad/whateveritisthatkidsplaywithtoday, and it chose Doom because it's game it totally heard about from its friends.

I hate the word blogosphere. Real cute. Where is it located? Somewhere past the stratosphere? Sounds like a particularly horrible place to be, where the threat of solar radiation takes a backseat to a constant shower of useless smug opinions, unwarranted self-importance, and boring day-to-day life stories. Anyway that is just my useless smug opinion.

If those blog quotes are sincere, I'm going to be sick. People who show such stupidity really should die. We can't be cured of such stupidity.

Here is my favorite:

Dancingstu (a Huffpost Community Moderator): said:

Wasn't there a 6-year-old that was videotaped getting a pat-down at an airport recently, and people were outraged that this was somehow ridiculous on the part of TSA? It doesn't seem so ridiculous now, does it?

I think most of them are joking (I hope...) At least one guy had a serious comment:

Pegman: By the time I was five, my grandfather had taught me how to field strip a Walther P38. I never had any inclination to bring a firearm to school, or anywhere else. We have safe storage laws here that are intended to prevent exactly this type of incident. What we have here is a case of irresponsible parenting.

I don't personally like the laws that force you to lock your guns up (makes them less useful for self-defense), but I also think it's irresponsible for a parent to make it so easy for a young kid to take their loaded gun to school. My guess is the kid saw the gun laying around, and grabbed it because it looked cool.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the posts he linked to were joking. Mind you I do remember some tit on another forum once saying that all high school students should be armed in case of another columbine, and that teaching them to hide under their desks if they heard shots was "pussification".

Oh well, they'll all slaughter themselves in a civil war soon. ^_^

lupinx-Kassman said:

I hate the word blogosphere. Real cute. Where is it located? Somewhere past the stratosphere? Sounds like a particularly horrible place to be, where the threat of solar radiation takes a backseat to a constant shower of useless smug opinions, unwarranted self-importance, and boring day-to-day life stories. Anyway that is just my useless smug opinion.

That was almost exactly my reaction from reading the main article too.

The comments were pretty good though - most were pretty well observed humorous or satirical comments. I'm not convinced that the guy writing the main article realised that though.

Man I swear.. Whats this world coming to!!??

Kids with guns, Bombs at malls.. Then theres an idiot posting to celebrate the Columbine shootings with a DM, in honor or Eric and Dylan.

Some people are sick! lol

skaman86 said:

Kids with guns, Bombs at malls.. Then theres an idiot posting to celebrate the Columbine shootings with a DM, in honor or Eric and Dylan.

Some people are sick! lol

No, the world has always been like this. It's just with modern media we all hear about it in a detailed, collaborated effect.

Technician said:

No, the world has always been like this. It's just with modern media we all hear about it in a detailed, collaborated effect.

Very true. Good point!

skaman86 said:

Kids with guns...

skaman86 said:

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

deathbringer said:

I'm pretty sure 99% of the posts he linked to were joking. Mind you I do remember some tit on another forum once saying that all high school students should be armed in case of another columbine, and that teaching them to hide under their desks if they heard shots was "pussification".

Oh well, they'll all slaughter themselves in a civil war soon. ^_^

I think the same logic should apply everywhere else too. I demand to be allowed to carry a gun in a plane; what if there are hijackers who want to crash it somewhere? Then I can shoot them, and we all land safely, except the dead hijackers of course. Every responsible citizen should always carry firearms when going on-board an airplane.

Xeros612 said:

... dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Heh I lol'd...

But seriously, it IS an indirect effect of Doom. If Doom had never been released, we would all be a huge worldwide community of people, happily dancing with unicorns under a rainbow.

printz said:

People could have been killed...

And I would've laughed my ass off.

"Kindergartner Shoots and Kills Several Other Students by Accidentilly Dropping Gun and Causing it to Discharge"