Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

The scary thing is, ravage and I look very similar, IMO. now I've GOTTA get a picture of myself up.

Submerge said:

The scary thing is, ravage and I look very similar, IMO. now I've GOTTA get a picture of myself up.

That's actually disturbing. Thanks, I think. :P

Lüt said:

Weird, I always thought this was what you looked like:

who is that guy anyway???

TomD666 said:

Best pic I could take where I don't look gay, too young, or sexually vulnerable.

Also, that red stuff on my nose and face is called "STUPID WEBCAM FEATURES COMPRESSION GAY.", seriously.

Heh heh heh HERPES!

Foofoo said:

I think it's some random Yablonski mong. A ton of those old avatars are.

DOOM Anomaly said:

:(

There goes my happiness of you actually looking like this:

Well, not that far, on the second photo you can see part of a DBZ Gokuh poster :-)

Me with the GUITAR OF INCREDIBLE POWER (TM) from Divine Intervention, bitches.

That's the first time someone's told me that I look like the doomguy. I'm either flattered or insulted, but I can't decide.

Foofoo said:

Heh, that's Blake. Blake Cargo Judd. Uh... he's hard to explain. He's amusing because he is constantly making up stories and blowing things way out of proportion. One night when we started a grindcore band, we were going practice/record in my basement. Somehow he lets word out to his recruits that they're giving a concert, and when the band shows up they expect 50 to 100 people to be there. He does this with everything you can possibly think of. And the weird thing is I think he believes it himself. Well, the most annoying thing he does is call people. This guy Shaun was dumb enough to give Blake his cell phone number and Blake owes him $600 for 1 month of calls, because he calls people every 5 minutes. The night we were having the practice, he left 3 messages on my answering machine in 20 minutes and would have kept going if I didn't finally answer his calls. I could keep track of his calls because we had caller ID, and he called something like 11 times in 1 day. Fortunately I have only done stuff with him a few times so he doesn't call me unless somebody he knows is at my house or I am supposed to be going somewhere with him and some other of my friends. He is supposed to be a black metal fanatic (pentacles and crosses and flies into a cussing rage if anybody has a different idea of what is black metal than him [imagine an even more annoying destx]) but he occasionally talks jive, as in those werd up wiggy wiggy white boys. He is like a character right out of a movie. The night we did the grindcore, his genius idea was to make every song about fucking some kind of barnyard animal, and for lack of a better idea and not wanting to argue with Blake, that's how it ended up going. We recorded 12 songs that night. Afterwards, Blake caused trouble by jumping on Dave's car, denting the hood, and peeing on my neighbor's chimney. He still owes Dave $100 for the car hood.

Every time I see a post from you, I imagine him being the one saying it and it never fails to be a perfect match.