Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

*points to zark's dwf photodatabase, but that pic is 3 years old now (edit: oh lut already pointed to it :P)

People took pictures of me in a fancy suit some time before but I gotta find the pix!

OK fags as the local DPA maintainer, I'm going to update the DPA (gasp). Post here if you want your picture up or your picture updated and I'll do my best to have it up ASAP. Or, if you fancy, feel free to e-mail me at zarcyb at blueyonder dot co dot uk, noting that it's zarcyb with a c, not a k.

Actually pretty old, i never like pictures of me that i take these days, then again i did take some recently but there is a trillion pics of modded cars on my camera and if i put them on the computer i'll end up forcing myself to rename, shrink and re-save them all.

Haven't found anything better that would be recent, anyway, here's me 1.5 months ago during a local starparty. Behind me is my scope.

Huttah! :D
It's from late May of this year and I cropped most of the left part out since I wasn't sure if the other people in the photograph want to be showcased, also so it wouldn't be confused which one is me. :D

I don't look much different now, I don't think. :D Though I'll look into some camerafaction later. :D

DOOM Anomaly said:

Huttah! :D
It's from late May of this year and I cropped most of the left part out since I wasn't sure if the other people in the photograph want to be showcased, also so it wouldn't be confused which one is me. :D

I don't look much different now, I don't think. :D Though I'll look into some camerafaction later. :D

hahahaha oh wow you look more and more like weird al as you grow older haha also nice naruto outfit haha
also you look like one of my friends aside from looking like weird al, but my friend doesnt look like weird al so its kinda funny why you'd look like him :P

anyway..

http://www.wackyhq.com/mepics/crazy%20hair.jpg - Me with my super awesome "I just woke up and look like Bob Dylan on Blonde On Blonde" hair

and

http://www.wackyhq.com/mepics/ponytail.jpg - Me when some girls were doing my hair in class giving me a superawesome samurai ponytail.. too bad I dont have the pic of me with french braids rofl.. fun times :)

insertwackynamehere said:

hahahaha oh wow you look more and more like weird al as you grow older haha also nice naruto outfit haha
also you look like one of my friends aside from looking like weird al, but my friend doesnt look like weird al so its kinda funny why you'd look like him :P

It seems I have a rather common appearance. :D Nee-san told me the other day that she met someone that was "me when I'm older." Though I think it wasn't just my face and all she was talking about. The forehead protector was a three-year quest that I finally completed. :D

Bloodshedder said:

You call that unshaven? Fear the neckbeard.

Hahahah. The anonymous neck-bearder! :D

if your anything in person like you are on dw then your like A LOT of my friends and I'd say me too in some cases except it sounds a bit egotistical and Im not so sure about that anyway :P My internet persona is kinda different though I think

also an older pic of me from 9th or early 10th haha i look so much different

http://www.wackyhq.com/mepics/9th%20grade%20me.jpg

Heh, this is a crappy pic, and I'm only posting it because when I saw the pic of deathbringer, the first thing I thought was "!... this guy looks alot like me" (or did..whenever that pic was taken)

anyway..
http://mb.polygonized.com/misc/vagueresemblence.jpg

?!

and as you can probably see there, I have a lazy eye...my left one. heh