Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flubbernugget

Bin Laden Dead

neubejiita said:

They dumped his body into the ocean so no-one can see it

No. they did that so he wouldn't have a burial place to become a pilgrimage by whackos that liked him.

neubejiita said:

and the photo circulating of his dead face dates from April 2010.

And? it was proven a fake. Let's move on.

neubejiita said:

This is fishy, they could have had this news story years ago, but they trump it out just before the election?

Two Things:

1) Do you not know how long this was in the making? We knew his general whereabouts since November, when Boehner was still crying about jobs he hasn't created yet. While they were whining, Obama was on the grindstone.

2) So what? Would you rather not know? I want you to seriously answer this.

neubejiita said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNXetGhEaDU This video is from April 2010! And this photo: http://www.leftcoastrebel.com/2011/05/bin-laden-deadphoto-of-bin-ladens-body.html is photoshopped as the head does not match the body. This is fake.

The only idiots that were dumb enough to say it was real was the Daily Mail. They are nothing but "legitimate" tabloid news anyway, so take everything from them with a grain of salt.

And that second link is some bullshit blog. Why don't you find some real sources, pardner? Like, something that doesn't publish bullshit like Glenn Beck to froth up the Deathers? (for those reading, Expect to hear "Deathers" by the media until the election.)

Hell, even RUSH LIMBAUGH accepts OBL is dead. That chicken however, must still be fucked.

neubejiita said:

Why would you dump the body into the ocean and not hang it from barbed wire at ground zero for the birds to pick apart? Wake up America.

Because that's how you treat an international wanted man, not like as the terrorists did to american journalists and Blackwater merceneries?

Why would you dump this brainfart on this forum and not expect backlash? I'm amazed no one has picked this derp apart yet.

You know, I've been around the US government all my life, and I have to say, you "lol omg wake up sheeple" types have a lot more faith in the ability of the US govt to fake things or cover things up than I ever could. I mean, I wish my government was half as intelligent as you people believe it is. Sadly, however, it's not.

Maes said:
Edit: heh, that "Top ten list" OTOH is ridiculous, as the other 9 "wanted" guys are either common serial killers, murderers, embezzlers or armed robbers, and not e.g. Obama's henchmen or Colombian drug dealers or dangerous gang members.

You didn't perchance misspell that on purpose did you? ._.

Anywho, he's dead, been ten years coming, etc, etc. I'm glad to hear the news but that's about it. On the other hand there was a nice large crowd that formed in Pennsylvania Ave. that celebrated the event into the early hours of the morning(http://www.wjla.com/pictures/2011/05/osama-bin-laden-dead-spontaneous-celebrations-fill-d-c-streets-/spiderman-makes-an-appearance-2224-156.html). I was not one of them :P

Reason I don't participate in any Greek life activities whatsoever numero uno. Sometimes the Mizzou student body makes me want to fucking vomit. At first I was pretty mum on the whole celebration thing, but now I realize that is only I didn't witness it first hand.

John Smith said:

You know, I've been around the US government all my life, and I have to say, you "lol omg wake up sheeple" types have a lot more faith in the ability of the US govt to fake things or cover things up than I ever could. I mean, I wish my government was half as intelligent as you people believe it is. Sadly, however, it's not.

It doesn't take a lot of planning or a genius mastermind to destroy the US constitution, just a bit of greed and opportunism, which our politicians and their sponsors possess in abundant quantities. The other side of the equation is apathy and distracted citizenry.

1. When I heard that firstly, my first thinking was: it's not true! They lies! American habid.

2. ...or maybe Osama escaped and another people was dead (like when Kane always escape in the Command and Conquer series)

3. if it's true, the terrorists will pay back that to the USA. It's SURE.

Katamori said:

1. When I heard that firstly, my first thinking was: it's not true! They lies! American habid.

ok

Katamori said:

2. ...or maybe Osama escaped and another people was dead (like when Kane always escape in the Command and Conquer series)

...They've identified his remains numerous times. On top of that, the "real" Osama would make a video or recording about how the USA fucked up.

Katamori said:

3. if it's true, the terrorists will pay back that to the USA. It's SURE.

Al Qaeda warned Europe would be the victim of a nuclear attack. Not to imply that the USA would be ignored, but the ball is in Europe's court right now.

DeathevokatioN said:

I've seen plenty of that in the news and it just disgusts me. I can see some of his victims or relatives of victims maybe having a huge sigh of relief and some closure, but to actually go out in masses and celebrate someones death is just wrong. I don't deny he was a terrible man and deserved what happened to him, but to celebrate it means we're no better than they are. I'm glad the US disposed of the body the way they did as they didn't draw much attention. They gave him a passing glance so to speak and then moved on.

Seeker_of_Truth said:

to celebrate it means we're no better than they are

Possibly worse.

I would postulate that many of those of an Islamic faith revelling in the death of an American figurehead might do so because they honestly believe that in killing such an individual they are carrying out the will of their god, and that their cause is not only justified but well intentioned. That is to say that they may be well meaning individuals suffering the warped sense of religious conviction. From this I would make the claim that it is not necessarily the case that the extremists themselves are by their nature evil, but that because of a fundamental following of the Islamic doctrine they are committed to carrying out acts that would by the vast majority in society be seen as grossly immoral.

Why might the people dancing and celebrating in the streets be considered worse by comparison? Because unlike the majority of Islamic extremists who are confounded by their doctrine to commit acts they might otherwise not do, the revellers do not do so out of a false sense of right.
Certainly I might consider the fact that there are many extremists who have allowed their hatred for America to overshadow the laws of their doctrine, such that they themselves may similarly be driven by hate and - especially now that Osama is dead - heightened revenge, I doubt there are many in that crowd who celebrated in the hope that this occurrence might bring us one step closer to a peaceful resolution in the Middle East.

I'm not an American though, and would be willing to accept my views as being dirtied by foreign misconception.

neubejiita said:

This is fishy, they could have had this news story years ago, but they trump it out just before the election?

"Just before" the election? Which election would that be? The one that's still a year and a half away? This story will be all but forgotten by the time the next presidential election comes around.

Mr. Freeze said:

Al Qaeda warned Europe would be the victim of a nuclear attack. Not to imply that the USA would be ignored, but the ball is in Europe's court right now.

And this is the point where I hope the victory of USA, although their every mistakes. Because I live in Central Europe and if this happens which you said and probably I'll survive, my life will be terrible.

If I die, nothing else matters - as the song says.

st.alfonzo said:

Why might the people dancing and celebrating in the streets be considered worse by comparison? Because unlike the majority of Islamic extremists who are confounded by their doctrine to commit acts they might otherwise not do, the revellers do not do so out of a false sense of right.

The only difference between the two scenarios is one dude was brainwashed by religious leaders, and the other dude was brainwashed by politicians. In each case, the brainwashers also have helper agents that spread the cause. Result is the same in the end: the dude is brainwashed. The brainwashing actually starts at a very early age in the USA, with such rituals as the Pledge of Allegiance, and a real mindfuck of an "education" which suppresses individuality and critical thinking skills (easier to brainwash).

Don't forget that many of those celebrating the alleged death of OBL believe this is a victory for peaceful and freedom-loving people all over the world.

Btw, you'll notice that the Pledge of Allegiance refers to "one nation under God", and this reference to God is only one of many in our culture. Our coins are stamped with "In God we trust", etc. This further strengthens the meme that USA = good.

hex11 said:

This further strengthens the meme that USA = good.

Do you even know what a meme is?

Just watched the latest US govt briefing, apparently Osama was unarmed and the only people with him in the room when the Seals entered were his family. Shot to the chest, shot to the head, gg.

exp(x) said:

Do you even know what a meme is?

Oops, looks like I pushed someone's button by mistake. :/

hex11 said:

The brainwashing actually starts at a very early age in the USA, with such rituals as the Pledge of Allegiance

...You never HAD to say the pledge, nor should you have been forced to. Shit, I didn't until the middle of high school. If something is voluntary, how is it brainwashing?

hex11 said:

and a real mindfuck of an "education" which suppresses individuality and critical thinking skills (easier to brainwash).

This just in: American Education System Suppresses Critical Thinking, Vows to Burn Textbooks. More at 11.

hex11 said:

Don't forget that many of those celebrating the alleged death of OBL...

Take off the tinfoil hat, dumbass. Al Queda vowed revenge for his death (see my above post), unless you think they're in on it too. Again I ask: If OBL isn't dead, why hasn't he spoken about the situation and embarrassed the USA?

hex11 said:

Btw, you'll notice that the Pledge of Allegiance refers to "one nation under God", and this reference to God is only one of many in our culture. Our coins are stamped with "In God we trust", etc. This further strengthens the meme that USA = good.

wtf are you trying to say

I already covered the pledge. Involuntary things =/ brainwashing.

"In God We Trust" was added during the 1950's to spite Godless Communism(TM). Nothing more, nothing else.

If Al Qaeda believes bin Laden is dead, and they're the organization he's always been affiliated with, why can't anyone else? Mr. Freeze brought up the point too: if he was still alive, he would have announced it already, for sure. He'd be laughing and gloating about how the US missed him etc...

Seeker_of_Truth said:

If Al Qaeda believes bin Laden is dead, and they're the organization he's always been affiliated with, why can't anyone else? Mr. Freeze brought up the point too: if he was still alive, he would have announced it already, for sure. He'd be laughing and gloating about how the US missed him etc...

Actually, if he had died of natural causes in the past few years, Al Qaeda would be more than happy to push the US version of the story and make him into a proper martyr.

Belial said:

Actually, if he had died of natural causes in the past few years, Al Qaeda would be more than happy to push the US version of the story and make him into a proper martyr.

That's true. I hadn't thought of that. Still, I don't believe that to be the case. If it came out later that he died of natural causes and not by the SEALs, than I think it would be an even bigger embarrassment for the US than if bin Laden wasn't killed and somehow escaped. It doesn't make sense to me that the US would lie about this.

I said alleged, because a lot of people were partying as soon as the news broadcast reported the death of OBL. In their minds, whatever the news says is reality. No cross-checking of facts, no skepticism, no thought. All the result of brainwashing...

Because they knew nobody in their right mind would think that any government would lie about this? Anybody with a brain in their skull will realize that Bin Laden was killed exactly as reported, when his tapes suddenly stop rolling in.

Mr. Freeze said:

If Al Qaeda had the capability to launch a nuclear attack in any form, in Europe or the USA, they would already have done so. The idea that they might have held off on a major attack of which they were capable just doesn't fit.

That, for me, was the basic message of 9/11 - that no form of mass-casualty attack was off-limits to this new breed of terrorists. And this made it legitimate to fight against them by any available means to prevent them from doing so.

hex11 said:

I said alleged, because a lot of people were partying as soon as the news broadcast reported the death of OBL. In their minds, whatever the news says is reality. No cross-checking of facts, no skepticism, no thought. All the result of brainwashing...

This certainly isn't an American phenomenon, you know. It's called a "gut reaction" and everybody has one. Some people just act on it is all. You write as if everybody in this country has been brainwashed and the individual taken out of the picture, but there's a very large and real percentage of the population that has reservations without subscribing to Alex Jones-esque schools of thought. It's the classic example of the loudest getting the most attention.

Snakes said:

You write as if everybody in this country has been brainwashed and the individual taken out of the picture

That's because you can't see the obvious truth, sheeple. OBVIOUSLY, hex11 is privy to information us lesser-informed folk will never know about. Someone as smart as him SURELY sees the need to tell us in secret over the internet, because what better way to get the truth out?

I mean, it's not like he's criminally misinformed. No siree.

Mr. Freeze said:

That's because you can't see the obvious truth, sheeple. OBVIOUSLY, hex11 is privy to information us lesser-informed folk will never know about. Someone as smart as him SURELY sees the need to tell us in secret over the internet, because what better way to get the truth out?

I mean, it's not like he's criminally misinformed. No siree.

That makes sense to me. Logical.

Ok, in this link posted above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kI8EUqbWdM
the crowd chants "USA, USA, USA!"

Now check this out:

(Sarah Palin manipulating crowds) Hmm, "USA, USA, USA!".. seems familiar. All the elite retards at the top of the fail pyramid appear to be learning how to engage in memetic information warfare, using tools like failbook to construct huge databases of friends. Like check out this slashdot comment in 'Assange: Facebook 'the Most Appalling Spy Machine' Ever':

"I'm surprised no other people are talking about this aspect of Assange's remarks. Having a graph of the connections between (almost) everyone allows you a great level of control over how rumours and ideas spread in that graph, and as a result allows shady government agencies to socially engineer the public more effectively. I bet somebody somewhere must already have a computer model with all the connections in FB and is using basic epidemiology-style graph theory to calculate how to most effectively mind-control the dumb unwashed.

For instance, if they want to indirectly influence some official in a certain country, they could try influencing the friends of his son, who will in turn influence the son, who will then exert pressure on the official. Or, if they want to influence the largest number of people possible, they work to influence the people with the most connections. You get the idea - except on a much larger scale (think six degrees of separation).

I also have to wonder how HBGary's fake online persona "clone army" is related to this sort of thing."