Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomF4nG4mer

Captcha Problems

Hello everyone its been QUITE a while since i signed back to Doomworld for a long time you know i just got busy with the school and my vacation and everything but anyways lets go to the topic kay?

Well usually when i will download things from Download sites like Filesonic,Mediafire,Etc. There's suppose to be captcha where you are prompted to enter codes/letters to download the files obviously but there is a problem "The Captcha is Missing" here take a look at what i mean: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/wutch.png/

So what happened? where is it? How can i download these files?

I suspect your browser's been hijacked, since I've never encountered a Captcha requester on Mediafire AND (having found that same file via a google search) I just downloaded it without being pestered for authorization.

Re-downloading won't necessarily fix the problem, let's first check a few other things. What software have you downloaded and installed recently? Are you being directed to those download sites from anywhere in particular? When did you last do a full virus/malware scan of your PC and with what? What plugins and add-ons are you running with your browser?

GreyGhost said:

Re-downloading won't necessarily fix the problem, let's first check a few other things. What software have you downloaded and installed recently? Are you being directed to those download sites from anywhere in particular? When did you last do a full virus/malware scan of your PC and with what? What plugins and add-ons are you running with your browser?

Well i haven't installed or downloaded any software's pretty much,Well i found out that any website i enter that has captcha doesn't appear and without that captcha i cant do anything to proceed, I did a Virus scan at least 2 days ago and nothing suspicious came up.

for the add-ons/Plugins: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/wutvq.png/