Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clonehunter

The Walking Dead

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/the-walking-dead-season-2-trailer-from-comic-con

I was a little surprised when there was n't a thread the first time around, but maybe noone watches TV much, or has AMC channel in the US or FX in the UK. Delightfully gory TV series based off of the continuing comic series. Season 1 was probably the first few chapters in Compendium One, which was a big release of a large number of issues. I don't know if we got any fans here, but I think it's something worth checking out. If you like Zombies and all. The link is for the Season 2 Trailer aired a few days ago at Comic Con. Apparently it'll be longer than 6 episodes as Season 1 was.

I own up to issue 10 of the books, started reading them a few years ago. When I heard they were doing a show I was excited, but I've missed most of the first season. Got to get back into that. They did a great job though, I like the casting. I should shell out more for the books, I'd rather read the whole thing first then hit the new season.

I saw the first season and pieces of the latest season. I'm very meh on it. The idea is better than what it is. The first season had 6 episodes and really 3 of the episodes were quite missable. There's a lot of boredom... but not boredom like the movie Drive.

You can watch it in fast forward and catch 10 minutes that actually matter. Sure the first episode and the last episode of a season are worth watching.

But this kind of gives hope for a Doom TV series... well if someone writes it turns it into a graphic novel and years later it gets seen by the right TV producer.

my good buddy just started watching it. says it's good. i have nothing meaningful to contribute to this discussion.

It is a terrible show where people sit around and argue about who's sleeping with who and who isn't washing the dishes doing the laundry. Also, occasionally a zombie will walk past in the background. Seriously, it's bad television, and that's saying A LOT.

Their budget for each episode is $300 and a bottle of quaaludes.

Quast says what I've thought but failed to put into words :-)