Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mirko

How did you get your Gamename? What is it?

At first, when I was about 13 years old, I came up with the name doomhunter_175. Yeah, real original, I know, but I liked it back then, and used it for about 2-3 years. Then, when I was older, more mature, I came up with a better substitute, Doomhuntress. It sounded much better than what I originally had, and less generic sounding than "doomhunter", so I kept it.

Nowadays, however, I go under the alias Viscra Maelstrom. Should that be too long in some cases (and it usually is), I just use Viscra, or in extreme cases (such as RPG:s with a real limited number of letters), I use Vye.

Viscra I came up with rather quick, because I wanted to get rid of what I had originally came up for it (I had used the name for a character I identified myself as before, and what was originally the first name held no relevancy to me anymore, so I wanted to renew it), so I took the first 2 respectively 4 letters off of the name from Vinyl Scratch, the best pony there ever is and ever will be.

Maelstrom I don't know how I came up with. I had it in my head for the longest time. However, in hindsight, I guess it kind of was destined that I should come up with the name, cheesy as it may sound, but that word really does describe the inside of my head really fucking accurate.

There, now you know a bit more about myself.