Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > New record for world's fastest toilet on wheels

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Maes
I like big butts!

I bet it's powered by DMCHOSHO

Old Post 05-05-12 00:50 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
chopkinsca
Nothing

You could put any X item on the kart and get the "fastest X on wheels" record.

Old Post 05-05-12 01:02 #
chopkinsca is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

Well what about a toilet on an airliner? Or the toilet on a space shuttle?

Old Post 05-05-12 02:19 #
Technician is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Fuzzyfireball

I wanna give my bed wheels, and lay down on it as it rolls down a hill, launching off a ramp and landing on a trampoline.

In the middle of a thunder storm.

Old Post 05-05-12 03:36 #
Fuzzyfireball is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
General Rainbow Bacon
may have been DoomHero85 at some point

I have a question. Who the hell is in such a rush that they need a toilet on wheels and can't sit down for a few minutes and take a nice peaceful shit?

Old Post 05-05-12 05:05 #
General Rainbow Bacon is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

General Rainbow Bacon said:
Who the hell is in such a rush that they need a toilet on wheels and can't sit down for a few minutes and take a nice peaceful shit?

How about your average office drone/manager, struggling for productivity and efficiency?

Old Post 05-05-12 21:36 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jodwin
Forum Staple

Maes said:
How about your average office drone/manager, struggling for productivity and efficiency?

Those should just move their cubicles to toilets.

Old Post 05-06-12 08:20 #
Jodwin is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
NiTROACTiVE
Forum Regular

So someone broke the record for that? Good for them! Also, a toilet on wheels is a crazy yet interesting idea for a vehicle. If you put a big box around it, you can go to the bathroom in it while you drive without having people see you! Of course, you should make a small hole for you too see out of so that you can see.

Old Post 05-07-12 16:55 #
NiTROACTiVE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

NitroactiveStudios said:
If you put a big box around it, you can go to the bathroom in it while you drive without having people see you!

It's the wiping that worries me.

Also, should it be a closed system or like the train toilets where the "goodies" just land between the tracks and the toilet has a pleasant constant suction effect thank to the Venturi effect? :-p

Old Post 05-08-12 08:58 #