Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeathevokatioN

‘Big brother’ lamp posts can hear, see and bark ‘Obey!’ at you

Technician said:

I don't care who sees my cock, the point of the matter is the government is using tools to monitor me without reason or warrant. You are opening your doors to be policed without suspect, or the danger of being easily incriminated or exploited if outspoken.

Don't give power if you don't want it turned back on you. I don't live by the "if you've done nothing, you've got nothing to hide" mentality; that's not freedom.

You inject like 30 posts in every thread here in this subforum around the clock. For someone who's so concerned about having any bit of restricted freedom, you appear to spend very little time in jail. How many rights are these lamp posts really gonna withhold from you?

40oz said:

And who knows, maybe I'm wrong. But that's extremely unlikely because I'm always right.

It's comforting to know you guys have such distorted images of yourselves. It's not at all unusual for you guys to cry about how you're packing up and leaving the country because you're not allowed to do anything anymore. I'll humor any of you and give you the spotlight by letting you count on both hands how many times the blue uniforms kicked down your front door since this thread.

These lamp posts are not holding you back from anything you were already doing or even capable of doing. Nothing has changed. I'm not the type of person who loves to be subordinate and pushed around, I'm just being realistic, here.

40oz said:

It's not at all unusual for you guys to cry about how you're packing up and leaving the country because you're not allowed to do anything anymore.

You can all come to Greece ;-) No lamp posts to monitor you (those were broken in the riots) but on the downside you'll have to deal with stabbings from illegal immigrants, and you'll have to collect retail receipts to avoid being overtaxed ;-)

Maybe Greece should have lampposts that sound an alarm if it spots one of those whores from the other thread.... :p

I'm starting to like people like 40oz and Graf Zahl, they don't fall this easily for the "evil powers that be" scenario.

printz said:

I'm starting to like people like 40oz and Graf Zahl, they don't fall this easily for the "evil powers that be" scenario.

No, printz. They ARE the "evils powers that be".

It takes painfully slow, precious and carefully coordinated time to completely destroy freedom. If they did something seriously nasty all at once everyone would notice immediately and there'd be a massive backlash. They do not want that.

Besides, it's only the isolated incidents with very unlucky people we don't hear about that suffer the most under the radar.

I will wait until someone tries to get one to use the "Pick up that can." sound from Half-life 2.