Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marnetmar

Doomworld Member Locations

I preferred my own spot, in a sort of binary geometric sync of the current state I am living in. Seemingly the only part of the state with straight edges.

I threw the marker in the middle of the lake near me. That should give you an idea.

I located my exact coordinates, and then placed the marker somewhere vaguely on the same side of town. Yeah, I know, I should have done something cool like put it in the middle of the nearest ski run.

I don't think it's necessary to specify the exact neighbourhood you're living in :|

Added myself to a lookout point close to where I live in southern Tasmania. Thanks Bloodshedder.

I have added myself. Oddly enough, it seemed to have shifted slightly when I placed it (not that it was supposed to be accurate anyway).

Speaking of Victoria.

<--

:D

neubejiita said:

I live in the same town! How is it in Tolland these days?

Woah! seriously I never thought that I would see another doomer in the same town as mine. Tollands going pretty good, well at least in my part but ill be moving soon

I put mine a few blocks away from where I live. I'm the only guy in New York so far.

Don`t know of a single active doomer from norway except for myself.
I know there used to be quite a few though.

I was about to say jallamann, but I've seen no evidence of activity from him for quite a while now.

I don't really care where anyone lives in particular (unless they happen to be nearby, in which case we should get together and play some Doom!), but I just find it interesting in general how the Doomworld population is spread across the world. I've always found it fascinating that being on the internet so much, I've become friends with people all over the planet, something that would NEVER have happened otherwise.

Will I be able to change my location?

Now how is Hellbent in both Massachussets AND Delaware?

To think I spent a good minute or so zooming in just so my marker would end up in the park (not that you'd notice unless you zoom in anyways)

Phobus said:

I was about to say jallamann, but I've seen no evidence of activity from him for quite a while now.

*sadface*

True dew. I did forget about Zahid. But on the map I'm the only one. Muahahahahaha *cough*.

lol, two South Africans. Don't think the last location thread had that.