Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Innocence of Muslims
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 6 [7]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Csonicgo

Most of my muslim friends in America (I know about a dozen or so) simply laughed this off. After seeing the movie, and how bad it is ( I mean, it looks like someone did this with a green screen in his basement) It might be a cult classic on how badly it's done. In fact, it breaks every rule about how to make a good movie. It's that bad.

Old Post 09-23-12 21:43 #
Csonicgo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Technician
Still no custom title

LOL!

Old Post 09-23-12 22:29 #
Technician is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

Csonicgo said:
Most of my muslim friends in America (I know about a dozen or so) simply laughed this off.

Interestingly, the ONLY Muslims that staged any sort of protest in Greece about this were the muslim immigrant associations in Athens, whose member are mostly from the poorest and most war-ridden Muslim countries such as Pakistan, Baglandesh, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

OTOH, our resident Greek Muslim community's reaction was exactly zero, and they didn't even send a representative at said protest. Similarly, in Turkey, Albania and Bosnia, all three predominantly Muslim countries, the reaction was also zero. If anything, that leaves a spiral of hope that there are indeed "moderate" Muslims in the world, who don't take such shit too seriously (which is what eventually allowed the Christian West to progress). OTOH, the majority of Muslims seem to be of the poor-ass fanatical kind....

Old Post 09-24-12 08:43 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote