Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Disney sucks now
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mr. Freeze
etc.

Times change, and the taste of kids changed as well. We just got older, and the material stopped appealing to us.

Old Post 11-08-12 16:32 #
Mr. Freeze is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Khorus
Strife!

Monsters Inc. is one of my favourite films, and I don't give a shit about what people think of that.

Old Post 11-08-12 16:42 #
Khorus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Mr. Freeze said:
Times change, and the taste of kids changed as well. We just got older, and the material stopped appealing to us.

There was a time when we liked Disney. Then as we got oldered we stopped.

(No, John. You are the Mickey.)

Old Post 11-08-12 18:08 #
Gez is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GhostlyDeath
Forum Retard

Disney puts subtle messages into the cartoons and attempts to brainwash the children of then and now. There's also pissed employees causing trouble for Disney in yet unknown fashions.

Old Post 11-08-12 19:08 #
GhostlyDeath is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Coopersville
Get Psyched!

You would have been onto something maybe three years ago, but now that they're paired with Marvel and Lucasfilm, they're headed for another golden age.

Old Post 11-08-12 19:45 #
Coopersville is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Spammer

I seem to like Disney's more underrated films like Atlantis and Oliver & Company. But I've seen plenty of good films from them. Yah their TV department sucks (Gravity Falls is ok I suppose. I liked American Dragon and Kim Possible though, though those are toons. None of their live action appealed much though Phil of the Future was a guilty past time).

I haven't seen too many 'Disney labeled' Disney films, in fact the most recent I can think of is Bolt and the fourth Pirates movie. Which I thought were both okay (Bolt more so). I want to see Brave and Wreck it Ralph though.

Old Post 11-09-12 02:06 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
D_GARG
Forum Regular

next we just might see mickey mouse as the child of mr skywalker and his sister, being inbred and fights GOOFY as a sith lord and swing his large pain exchanger while GOOBY turns out to be the real GOOFY and all GOOBY does is derping and being amusingly dull

Old Post 11-09-12 09:41 #
D_GARG is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Clonehunter
Forum Spammer

D_GARG said:
skywalker and his sister, being inbred

Lets not turn fandom into canon

Old Post 11-11-12 05:09 #
Clonehunter is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GoatLord
I really should think before I post.

Disney peaked around the late 40s. Everything since then has gone downhill. There have been plenty of quality films and works since, but less and less with each passing decade.

Old Post 11-12-12 18:10 #
GoatLord is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote