Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Quick Favor

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:20. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BilboHicks

Hi fellow Doomworlders,

Since I finished working on ScoreDoom, I've been very busy the last year working on a startup I co-founded and developed called JobBidding.com. It is sort of officially launching this week. We have a radio advert going out on Monday on Detroit Metropolitan radio (we are based in Detroit area). It will be hard going to accrete interest as this is our first time promoting the service, since we just finished the first release.

So I am bugging fellow DoomWorlders to help me out. Just go to http://jobbidding.com and on our front page could you click on 'Like' (if you have a facebook account), and/or click on the 'g+' icon if you have a gmail/google account.

Thats it. Thank you, & I promise not to spam here again! :-)

btw, I'm also planning to have a ScoreDoom bonus pack coming out over the Holidays. New monsters, new boss rush chain for spider masterminds, and it makes the previous boss rushes more challenging and fixes monsters from the add-on pack.

Old Post 11-12-12 02:27 #
BilboHicks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Platinum Shell
Forum Regular

Cool, another Detroiter. I guess I can drop a like.

Old Post 11-12-12 11:54 #
Platinum Shell is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
40oz
Forum Spammer

you're askin a lot

Old Post 11-12-12 13:02 #
40oz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BilboHicks

40oz said:
you're askin a lot

lol.

@Platinum Shell: thank you!

Old Post 11-12-12 15:59 #
BilboHicks is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BloodyAcid

Done.

Old Post 11-12-12 20:19 #
BloodyAcid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BilboHicks

Hi,
Figured I would tap into the friendly community here, to see if anyone could help me out again.

we need as many endorsements as possible by noon on Thursday March 21st, for our idea submission at http://startgarden.com/ If you don't have a facebook account, please ignore this.
More info about our submission if you are curious: http://startgarden.com/ideas/detail/www.jobbidding.com

If you have a few spare moments, all we need is people to go to http://startgarden.com/, then click on the 'sign in with facebook' button, a facebook app popup will occur, just select 'Only Me' for privacy, then select 'Skip', a browser page will load, unclick the checkbox then select 'Skip' again.

(startgarden can be painfully slow for some reason, so please be patient for pages to load)

Finally go to http://startgarden.com/ideas/detail/www.jobbidding.com and click on 'Endorse This Idea'. That's it.

Alternatively you can click on 'The Ideas' link on the homepage and then scroll down and click on the 'Jobbidding' thumbnail which will load our submission page w. the endorsement button.

Thank you so much!
BH

Last edited by BilboHicks on 03-20-13 at 02:56

Old Post 03-19-13 20:52 #
Tango

done. i think.

Old Post 03-19-13 23:50 #
Tango is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Avoozl
Forum Staple

Even though I liked the idea of a score system in Doom, I've never really liked that it rot during inaction, I can understand losing a certain amount of score by dying just not inaction.

Old Post 03-20-13 00:38 #
Avoozl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BilboHicks

thanks Tango, If you go to the page again, it should say 'endorsed' if you didnt sign out.

@avoozi: you are talking about the score decreasing as time goes on? yeah that is to reward players who score/'uv max' everything quicker than someone else scoring the same total amount, but doing it slower.
There might be a setting/console var that disables the score decreasing with time, but would need to double check.

Old Post 03-20-13 02:50 #